Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Can you Crack it?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

robman60 wrote: »
    So what is it? Me want job with CIA Naow

Well first I tried "God" because that's what the movie Hackers taught me was every password. When that didn't work I went deeper into the matrix. :D

But basically it's machine code. You run it, get some more code. That seemed to have a few errors but once you fix them it runs again and gives you a link to a 7zip file. Get that file and key's inside.

And the key is..............
    Pr0t3ct!on#cyber_security@12*12.2011+

But the job pays £25,000 which is ****. I don't get out of bed for less than 40k! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Molloys Clondalkin

If your Irish and have been living in the uk for ten yars you can apply

Providing uncle johnny hasnt been up to his old tricks lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Wally is behind the number 5 in the top right corner.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Well first I tried "God" because that's what the movie Hackers taught me was every password. When that didn't work I went deeper into the matrix. :D

But basically it's machine code. You run it, get some more code. That seemed to have a few errors but once you fix them it runs again and gives you a link to a 7zip file. Get that file and key's inside.

But the job pays £25,000 which is ****. I don't get out of bed for less than 40k! :D

wow, that actually was it

25k for a 42 hour week? lol get out

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Just had a look at the site there and had it figured out in no time.

Key is

I guess I'm just that good.

I may have stolen the key off jonnyfingers but, hey, all job applications consist of the odd lie, right? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Give a man a blowjob and he can do anything. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Well you clearly haven't mastered discrete infiltration yet

Advertisement