Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIS for the second time-waiting time still 20 weeks?Mod warning post 437

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Gee wee

kmscc wrote: »
    Got sorted today, thanks to every one on here for all the support, My date was 23rd May.

Hi do u mean by my date was 23rd of may was your last payment xxx:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Gee wee wrote: »
    Hi my last fis payment was may 3rd I sent in renewal form early April does anyone know how much longer I would be waiting. Thanks for any replies

They are processing 31/5/12 claims so anything before that date should be back in payment.

yabadabado wrote: »
    They are processing 31/5/12 claims so anything before that date should be back in payment.

Thank you yabadabado. We haven't got are fis back and would be are 3rd year getting it no changes in are income do you think their could be a problem with it

• Registered Users Posts: 20 momto3

My renewal date was 27th of June has anyone any idea when i can expect a payment..Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Shazza 1982

Im the same 27th June, another 4 weeks Id say :(:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 Tantan1305

Checked my bank account this morning and nothing :(, I must be in with the last of the 31st May to be processed. I really hope I get it next week as I'm struggling now all the savings are now gone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

I rang them yesterday. My renewal date is 7/7.

They are working on renewals from the 30/6. Probably talking another 8 or 9 weeks they say. Last year I think I had to wait around 6 or 7 weeks for the renewal.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Tantan1305

I know why I didn't get my claim paid today. They have contacted my job looking for more up todate pay slips. I was on the end of maternity leave when my renewal details where due in so the wage slips were quiet low, but I did (and my employer) fill it correctly and stated on the form that I was on maternity leave. So hopefully when they get this I might get processed soon

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭kmscc

Gee wee wrote: »
    Hi do u mean by my date was 23rd of may was your last payment xxx:confused:
    My last payment was the 17th May so my renewal was the 23rd May:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 namose

is it takin 20 weeks for renewals as well now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 hiho Silver

Ahh but the Minister thinks otherwise??
    Quote: Minister for Social Protection (Deputy Joan Burton)
    The waiting time for renewal FIS claims is currently between 9-10 weeks..
    Who is really running the country??

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭midlands1

They are working on renewals from the 30/6. Probably talking another 8 or 9 weeks they say. Last year I think I had to wait around 6 or 7 weeks for the renewal.

There making good progress in FIS , they had only started 30/5/12 a few days ago. Renewals finish on a wednesday and start on a thursday , 30/6 is on a saturday. claims only start on thursday

My has still not come in yet :( can it go in to your account any day or is it just on thursday..

Im guessing here but I reckon you must have taken them up wrong and they are still on 31/5/12 .No way they have cleared all of June in the past week.

I will find out tomorrow and will post up in the afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭midlands1

momto3 wrote: »
    My renewal date was 27th of June has anyone any idea when i can expect a payment..Thanks
    At least 6 weeks if past threads are anything to go by. It seems to take around 1and a half weeks to clear a week's claims.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 momto3

Oh no is there anything i can do..My oldest has just started college and i saved for fees but need to pay her rent, got her a cheap room but cant manage it...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 18 deedot

my renewal is 20th june and just rang they said another 3 to 4 weeks, im seriously going mad here, bills up to my eyes and cant pay them.

yabadabado wrote: »
    Im guessing here but I reckon you must have taken them up wrong and they are still on 31/5/12 .No way they have cleared all of June in the past week.

I will find out tomorrow and will post up in the afternoon.

They are finishing off 31/5/12 claims.They will be moving onto 7/6/12 early next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ajt1

Rang this morning, they are on the 7/6/12. Up as far as pps starting with 4...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Does the waiting time depend on the date they received the renewal form back? (on the acknowledgement letter) or Is it based on the renewal date for FIS?

• Advertisement

No. It's based on the renewal date and not from when they receive the form back.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 namose

recieved a letter from them this morning looking for a piece of info i forgot to put in,does this mean they've started loookin at later claims so all info will be available when they get to my date,renewal is july 20th,this is my first renewal so new to this.

No, I don't think so. In my experience once they get that information they will process the claim fairly quickly.

But that's just my experience.

I think you should be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Shinyboots75

yea seems to be getting a bit quicker, mine date is the 18/7, got all the info in on the 20th June...looking at a good while longer...

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭broke1234

Hi does anyone know roughly how long you should be waiting for a decision about your fis claim once you have been inspected by an inspector for a fis renewel?

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Francescoli

broke1234 wrote: »
    Hi does anyone know roughly how long you should be waiting for a decision about your fis claim once you have been inspected by an inspector for a fis renewel?
    When the inspector sends it back to FIS for decision,FIS will usually have it sorted in less than a week.Biggest problem is the inspectors dont always sent them back straight away doing the inspection.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Francescoli

They will be starting 14/07/12 claims from Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭broke1234

Ya I rang the inspector cause fis hadn't got my file back from her and sounded like it might take ages till she gets to mine even tho I was accessed by her.i thought once ya got seen by the inspector my file would of been sent back to fis straight away but cause I work for a relative she said mine wasnt a straight forward one which kind of makes me mad after all this is my 4th year or that renewel.just cause I got my wages cut but then id say nearly everyones wages have been cut!so many bills and no money

anyone ring in the last two days to see what date they on now?

• Advertisement

sorry just saw mesage that they starting 14th june next week, im getting closer thank god. mine is june 20th

Advertisement