Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre Workout Energy Drinks

Options
  • 30-11-2011 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭

Quick one......

Before workouts I take a drink of Jack3D. I find it does make a difference compared to days I dont use it but I'm just wondering what other people use? And for those of you who have tried different brands, what do you think is the best one?

I've seen NO Shotgun mentioned a lot on other forums and as a fan of Matrix Protein, I saw that they launched Matrix Ignite recently, anyone tried this one yet???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

Monster, monster, monster...... :D

(Lo-carb)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Antomus Prime

G86 wrote: »
    Monster, monster, monster...... :D

(Lo-carb)

I actually use monster often enough on days that I'm doing mainly cardio, but since i cancelled my gym membership and bought my own multigym i dont get to do as much as i'd like to. but yeah monster does work, and its great for hangovers too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I'm back using jack3d. I heard 1MR is good but bad crash afterwards

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

I hate the jack3d crash, makes me depressed. And sometimes it'll wear off before i finish all my exercises. Have a nearly full tub sitting there for months.

black coffee is all i do now, and its awesome.

I'm back using jack3d. I heard 1MR is good but bad crash afterwards

Never heard of 1MR, apart from the crash is it any use?
    Spunge wrote: »
    I hate the jack3d crash, makes me depressed. And sometimes it'll wear off before i finish all my exercises. Have a nearly full tub sitting there for months.

I've never had a bad crash after Jack3D, i think it tastes lovely and does the job, but it aint the cheapest!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Michael 09

Spunge wrote: »

I'll take that tub of Jack3d off your hands if you want to get rid of it ;)

Michael 09 wrote: »
    I'll take that tub of Jack3d off your hands if you want to get rid of it ;)

It's my thread, I should get first dibs!!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Michael 09

It's my thread, I should get first dibs!!! :P

Nah I called shotgun, you can have a scoop if you like though

Advertisement