Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi driver's knowledge levels

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mrfantastico

Palmy wrote: »
    Yeah driving the taxi isnt rock sceience And the old school gang made big bucks.I was talking to a guy who said before dereg you could make close to 5k a week if you did the hours.I would believe it too.With so many Taxis these days on a big Lansdowne game day you could make €400-450 on that day if your lucky and do the hours (12noon-6am )If not your at least make €350 on a big game day.Normal Sat night id make anywhere from about €200-300 a night.

geology-rocks-tshirt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

amdublin wrote: »
    I've not said anyone is racist. <snipped>

Imagine a scenario:
    You're in work on your pc, and you are due to have a consultant sit in with you for the day. Imagine they come down and start into a rant about "how sh1t you all are, how they sat with three people yesterday and cannot believe the sh1t you all do, that you are the worst administrators they've ever seen, that you really are a sh1t bunch".

Does that sound fair that they are rating you as sh1t based on what other people have done or do.

Yes it's fair and rightly so, your department is being given a bad name by a minority, you should sort your minority out that are giving the department a bad image

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Anyone else getting short changed often by taxi drivers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭Robdude

I've only taken two Taxi's but they were both. The first one in particular; very helpful and got me where I needed to be on time.

Advertisement