Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ulsterbank bankline

Options
  • 26-11-2011 7:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭

as a business customer with ub , i have bankline as my internet banking , wtf it is unavailable every second saturday, i need to watch my account to see whats happening in it, i pay €19 a month , its really starting to annoy me,surelyif they have maintenance to do they could do it during the night:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Thats odd.

Defo not a good thing tbh, can you call bank line support to get answers? Call the person in charge of your account and complain. Push for a refund for a month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

have tried the 2 helpline numbers and they are office hours only , hardly a consistent service imo... had to drive 5 miles to get a mini statement this morning as bankline is still down

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Smcgie

Ahh that's nothing BOI business banking is just hilarious. If you want to move from UB don't go near BOI.

still not working today:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Print out the details of AIB online banking and tell them you are leaving if this isnt sorted out. For a personal customer that would be crap, for a business it's not worth the money you paying for it.

• Advertisement

its working now, but i dont need this crap, should be able to go on it anytime imo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

I'd kind of agree, seek at least a month refund while saying that your looking at other banks online facilities, threaten will get you no where.

Use aib as an example cause it's a lot better than the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Charity2020

whelan1 wrote: »
    have tried the 2 helpline numbers and they are office hours only , hardly a consistent service imo... had to drive 5 miles to get a mini statement this morning as bankline is still down

I agree. This level of service can be very annoying.

Advertisement