Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We are lazy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭AnamGlas

No point.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

I'm too lazy to click that link.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I'm not lazy, i'm just busy working.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Can somebody watch this please and get back to me

/scratchs under arm

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

STOP POSTING THAT VIDEO

we get it, you shell2sea nutters keep regging accounts to try make us watch that stupid video , will you ever piss off

post reported for spam

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Couldn't give a flying fook

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

tacofries wrote: »
    norwegians are right. the majority of us including me are lazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76VOnzXQMsU&feature=player_embedded

How many actually went on protest about this,.

anyone that says there's no point are the lazy ones that wont admit they're lazy,
    Did you protest OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Are we surprised that the irish government messed up again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭Fishooks12

Shell to Sea is the greatest load of manure going

They're hated by locals in Belmullet (which funding from shell has turned into one of the most beautiful villages in Ireland)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Sh*t spamming link.

Sh*te video.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭mickrock

It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I don't care.

I don't even know what I don't care about because I was too lazy to click the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I don't get it. why are they so prosperous?

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭tacofries

Dudess wrote: »
    Did you protest OP?

no! thats why im saying im lazy too!

Did you make the video OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭tacofries

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Did you make the video OP?

the one of me and ur m ... haha no i did not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

I cant read the small print in the video, what does it say at the end?

no i did not

Good. Because the guy that made it is a f*cking gobs*te.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Good. Because the guy that made it is a f*cking gobs*te.

Why?

I thought the whole shell to sea protest was about the pipeline going over peoples land and not being paid or did I miss something :confused:

Saila wrote: »
    I thought the whole shell to sea protest was about the pipeline going over peoples land and not being paid or did I miss something :confused:

they all realised nobody cared so changed their tact to try get more people interested

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

norwegians are right. the majority of us including me are lazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76VOnzXQMsU&feature=player_embedded

How many actually went on protest about this,.

anyone that says there's no point are the lazy ones that wont admit they're lazy,

I am usually working when the protests take place. Lazy bastard that I am.

Why?

Nothing to do with the video. He just is.

If you'd met him you'd agree.

Or else you wouldn't.

But you'd be wrong.

they all realised nobody cared so changed their tact to try get more people interested

if the video is edited in a way to make these things out to be facts then can someone give me a fact based what are written in the terms of this agreement and an online reliable source for the numbers involved

if the video is edited in a way to make these things out to be facts then can someone give me a fact based what are written in the terms of this agreement and an online reliable source for the numbers involved

no, there is no reliable source for any information relating to the amount of gas and oil, its worth or what shell really paid / is paying for it . the only factual evidence you will find with anything to do with this whole project is evidence of the pipe being over-engineered for safety, the pressure of the gas being far lower than the pipes rated pressure , and shell pumping lots of money into the local community , there is no scientifically backed argument against the pipe at all

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

no, there is no reliable source for any information relating to the amount of gas and oil, its worth or what shell really paid / is paying for it . the only factual evidence you will find with anything to do with this whole project is evidence of the pipe being over-engineered for safety, the pressure of the gas being far lower than the pipes rated pressure , and shell pumping lots of money into the local community , there is no scientifically backed argument against the pipe at all

Do you work for Shell?

<_< >_>

Im interested in the facts the video portrays about Norway and statoils agreement and the 90% they get in tax from statoil bringing it out
    what the agreement in place is and what are the terms and what we get out of it

Do you work for Shell?

<_< >_>

I wish , they pay some phat stacks to say shít like this as a PR exec , and it being true is very helpful in the world of PR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

ya i lazy too
    this is what i done , as i was to lazy to protest also becouse il im not f*cked in the head

Im interested in the facts the video portrays about Norway and statoils agreement and the 90% they get in tax from statoil bringing it out
    what the agreement in place is and what are the terms and what we get out of it

Our terms as estimated by goodbody were that shell would contribute over €3 billion to our economy over the span of the project , 800 jobs & €521 million during construction , 130 longterm jobs resulting in about 60% of our gas supplied by it.

Shell paid for this back in the late 90s i believe, the amount is disputed but believed to be in the hundreds of millions

• Advertisement

Our terms as estimated by goodbody were that shell would contribute over €3 billion to our economy over the span of the project , 800 jobs & €521 million during construction , 130 longterm jobs resulting in about 60% of our gas supplied by it.

Shell paid for this back in the late 90s i believe, the amount is disputed but believed to be in the hundreds of millions

ok, so there is no possibity to tax what they bring to the surface, just a lump some compensation type payment. really they literally have bought a gold mine for buttons :confused:

Advertisement