Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The PW Photo Thread **DO NOT QUOTE PICS, NO CHAT, POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,912 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

And to back that up, the guy I nearly always heard his named mentioned with was Benoit.

Come to think of it Dynamite and/or Davy Boy Smith haven't been inducted into the Hall of Fame yet, have they?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Nope. But I wouldn't say we'll see Dynamite Kid ever inducted into it. Davey Boy gets mentioned more favourably because he was a bigger star, especially thanks to Summerslam 1992.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Dynamite and/or Davy Boy Smith haven't been inducted into the Hall of Fame yet, have they?

No they haven't. If I were WWE I'd want to try best to forget Dynamite. Davey died of a HOCM (steroid-induced heart attack) and was on a scary amount of painkillers late into his career. Two sad tales with unhappy endings.

I'd think to induct the entire Hart Foundation but Pillman's another sad case, as is Owen (and wouldn't be allowed by Martha either).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Dynamite_Rougeau.png

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭big syke

Sneeky can of carlsberg in the backround!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭airmax87

duch.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Dynamite was the anonymous GM all along!

LMFAO. Dynamite Kid and Jake Roberts could've formed a pretty good tag team methinks.....

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭DJKendo

N1DLe.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

what are ^^ those types of pictures called again? I think they are class - and would be brilliant to get a poster - esque one done on a wall!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

what are ^^ those types of pictures called again? I think they are class - and would be brilliant to get a poster - esque one done on a wall!

gifs

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

You'dneed an LCD screen the size of a poster then to able to view a gif :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

GTR63 wrote: »
    gifs

cinemagraphics pictures - that's that they are called! (yes I did just go mad googling them to find good ones)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,912 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I take it I wasn't the only one who was strangely hypnotized by that image

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

292496_462213047131635_466459403_n.jpg

You'd hardly recognise him! Is the lad on our right a boardsie?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I don't think he is.
    I remember I used to see him around loads at old IWW shows. I'm a little embarrassed I can't even remember his name. Whered you find the pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

His name is Kas and he used to be @ mostly the Balbriggan and Drogheda shows, he came down to @ least one of the super shows in Donacarney.

A sound lad and one of the many faces and people I got to meet going to IWW around that time.

jeffk wrote: »
    His name is Kas and he used to be @ mostly the Balbriggan and Drogheda shows, he came down to @ least one of the super shows in Donacarney.

A sound lad and one of the many faces and people I got to meet going to IWW around that time.

AH YEAH!
    The good ol' iww faithful. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Ha, I remember Kas for the IWW forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Rocky five years ago and Rocky currently.Looks like he's been saying his prayers and taking his vitamins!!

212887.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭airmax87

The new build doesnt suit him as much, He looked much cooler around 10 or so years ago.
    Then
    The-Rock-in-WWE.jpg

Now
    WWE+The+Rock_.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

****ing disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Seems The Rock isn't the only one taking vitamins:

1z4llqr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

At least they're easy to tell apart now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

My vitamins are achieving neither of those benefits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

in fairness to the rock isn't he putting on that muscle for a film he's doing with mark whalberg where they play bodybuilders??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

• Registered Users Posts: 33,384 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Rocky/Jakked Rocky

He looks more like Rocktista in the second pic

Penn wrote: »
    He looks more like Rocktista in the second pic

And like P. Diddy in the first.

I would like to see the Rock in the second pic take on Lesnar.

• Advertisement

Nah lads, get the Ultimate Warrior & Dave Batista in there and make it a 4-way. Maybe have Kurt Angle as referee. I do think Rocky has been aging better than most of them though.

Advertisement