Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions for archive thread.

Options
  • 23-11-2011 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭

Its about time that something was done so that good threads are not "lost" forever.

Here's what I propose to do and I need your help.

I'm adding to the sticky ARCHIVE Nature & Bird Watching forum links to threads that you would like to revisit time and again or that you feel are worthy of a read by visitors to this forum.

I have a "Must Read" section

I reckon a reference section containing links to the likes of Forthcoming events, nature in the news, links thread.

And links to individuals threads for different birds mammals etc.

To expand a little on last point, during my time here, I've concentrated a little on just having one thread for a particular animal and if a new thread was created, I'd merge it into the "existing" thread. I'd like to add a link to the archive for each of these threads.

So fire away with suggestions, and the more thanks each suggestion gets the more I'll take notice and add it to the archive. Please add a link to the suggested threads.

Comments

Advertisement