Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My dream - any opinions?

Options
  • 23-11-2011 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭

I had a very vivid dream last night, and it made a very good story too.

I was driving down a street in a unfamiliar city, concrete roads, quite wide.
    There was a park surrounded by railings on my left, old but well maintained
    buildings on my right. In the middle of the road was a shoe. When I got out
    of the car and picked it up it was actually a ladies black leather boot.
    There was also a brown leather ladies coat. I called over a police officer
    who looked almost like the character from police academy (Laverne Hooks?)
    She tol me to search the pockets. This character then dissappeared from the
    dream. I search the pockets and pulled out some work ID tags, there was a picture
    of a blonde female and a name which I think said Sared. But if you turned the
    id upside down the female face turned into a male face.
    I went looking for the workplace on the picture ID and found a unremakabe door
    in a bland building - the door swung open and I walk in. I found a room that
    was seedy and the only piece of furniture was a dirty square foam seat.
    As I was looking at this a woman entered, she was naked, but I couldn't see her
    body, her head was always in the way. She welcomed me and asked me to sit down.
    I sat on the floor and she then sat astride me, facing the other was and rubbed
    her bum on my face. (I will admit - I really enjoyed that bit of the dream!)
    Outside on the roof of the building there were two radio antenna - and projected
    between them on a green plasma them was a moving image of a man, looking like
    Ming from the old Flash Gordon films.

This dream was extremly vivid - and most enjoyable too!

Does it mean anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

Ya it defo means your gay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

Unfamiliar city - areas of your subconscious you are unfamiliar with.

The coat and boots - ermmm....

Laverne Hooks - A black, female cop. This crosses a lot of prejudicial territory.

Conflicting sexual orientation? You turned the face upside down and it was a mans face. You called over a cop so perhaps theres a shame/guilt/concern about this conflict?

Sared - 'Shared' sexual orientation. 'Scared' of this inner conflict.

An unremakable (:confused:) door?

Seedy setting - A sense of feeling dirty by this sexual encounter?

The woman being naked but her face getting in the way - I take it this was the same woman whose clothes got in your way while you were driving? Perhaps an indicator that you need to stop and take stock of a sexual aspect of yourself you need to take consideration of.

Rubbing her ass in your face - nice....:cool:

2 antenna projecting an image of Ming the Merciless - again, maybe theres shameful aspects of your sexual nature/adventures that you'd hate for the public to know.

That'll be 70 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Did u wake up on a horn?

Advertisement