Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brehon Sports,Cashel

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭foxirl

Hi Deego01,

Pointy taken about the enduro but I just got them as they had to be better than the ones I was wearing. Only googled neutral shoes there now and I see what you mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Deego01

It is a long way to come for shoes but I don't mind chatting on the phone before you took the plunge. Saturday is a good day to get me, it might save a trip. Advice is free. :D contact details on website.

Thanks Deego01. Will do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭thirstywork2

foxirl wrote: »
    Hi,

Got the orthotics about 7 or 8 years ago from a guy in Laois/Offaly. Cant remember his name but he is well known and makes his own orthotics. They are soft spongy type. Wear them in my shoes.

Michael Davis is his name.Wellshod is the clinic.Great guy and knows his stuff.

foxirl wrote: »
    Hi,

Got the orthotics about 7 or 8 years ago from a guy in Laois/Offaly. Cant remember his name but he is well known and makes his own orthotics. They are soft spongy type. Wear them in my shoes.

Michael Davis is his name.Wellshod is the clinic.Great guy and knows his stuff.

Thirstywork2 - That's him all right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Dukie

Hi,

Found this thread while searching for info on gait.
    Has anyone got the gait analysis done here? If so would you recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

Dukie wrote: »
    Hi,

Found this thread while searching for info on gait.
    Has anyone got the gait analysis done here? If so would you recommend?
    I did and I would.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Dukie

Thanks Johnny, read your earlier post and seems like you were well looked after. I'm up that way for the weekend so might drop in.

Advertisement