Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,244 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

MugMugs wrote: »
    So many inurendos above, must resist.

Well I just took a spin out to Rush in an X Type Jag...... I kind of like them. Nice bit of poke for your smoke too :D

Give your self confessed OCD, should you not say innuendi?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

MugMugs wrote: »
    I know!

There was a dial left on an odd number after I left my car in with you guys. I had to fix it before I could leave. Radio must be on even numbers along with my speed and Climate Control..... Gear changes are tough to work :P

And yes I know my car had most of a river bank in the boot when she was dropped in but be safe in the knowledge that she was hoovered the minute I got home!

We all do it though, right????

RIGHT ??????

My Ocd tells me that your million question marks are wrong and annoying! :pac:

I can bet money he makes sure they are in even numbers always.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Cant remember who I told in here but you have to try my own personal special subway.

Footlong meatball+BBQ sauce+lettuce+green peppers+red onions+jalapenos

Best thing in Subway by a mile. Tell them I sent you :pac:

That was me. Legend, so you are!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

None of ye have OCD unless ye've been diagnosed.Sorry to burst your bubbles. :)

• Advertisement

This is true, won't like to say what a friend of mine calls people who self diagnose themselves :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

This is true, won't like to say what a friend of mine calls people who self diagnose themselves :pac:

The worst thing about having a psychologist in the family is the free diagnosis. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

I do tend to do that however note that its all even amounts of question marks! Not odd! Even! :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

The worst thing about having a psychologist in the family is the free diagnosis. :(

I have a degree in Psychology. I was too lazy to keep reading though so didn't continue with it but I still have an interest in it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

jenizzle wrote: »
    I haven't had a sammich since that last bit of subway I had at the meet in January :eek:

I'm lost as to how people like Subway, it seems to be the ''in'' thing right now with most of my mates but I can't understand the obsession. Overpriced and tasteless. Yuck :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

I am in shock. I just lost 9lbs in weight watchers. I have lost 10% of my body weight. Its amazing what happens when you get rid of excess baggage.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Fiona wrote: »
    I am in shock. I just lost 9lbs in weight watchers. I have lost 10% of my body weight. Its amazing what happens when you get rid of excess baggage.

Well done. Rising diesel costs are doing that to me too! :D

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Fair play!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

anyone knows any good products for getting the scratches of my new head units screen??

Nobofy answered you last night then ? :p

I'd go brasso or Megs paint cleaner. I cleaned up/removed scratches very nicely form the 'wooden' trim in the LS400 using Megs paint cleaner. It's good to have anyway.

E39MSport wrote: »
    Nobofy answered you last night then ? :p

I'd go brasso or Megs paint cleaner. I cleaned up/removed scratches very nicely form the 'wooden' trim in the LS400 using Megs paint cleaner. It's good to have anyway.

He used compound and it came up like new!

Balls, I knew I should have kept reading before posting .... same old ;)

Good result anyway. Ta.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Damn all this talk of food is making me very hungry! Not finished for a while either :(

Stop reading this tripe (see what I did there) and you'll be finished earlier :p

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Oscar the grouch

Jimdagym wrote: »
    500 pharma jobs announced for Mylan on the news.

I might get a promotion out of this!!!

nah....we know your useless,never gonna happen

Stop reading this tripe (see what I did there) and you'll be finished earlier :p

Not an option here! :(

• Advertisement

dgt wrote: »
    Not an option here! :(

in college? I thought you were out ripping apart some motor or other :)

in college? I thought you were out ripping apart some motor or other :)

If only it were a car I were working on!

Currently being kept busy.... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

Well done Fi!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Well done.

I have lost 2 stone in the last year. I blame the lack of junk food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I just had beans on a toast......it's a forgotten classic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

BDJW wrote: »

Ham and cheese sandwich and a cup of tea and a fag for desert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

I don't any of us actually think we have......we were making a joke of our silly habits......well I was anyway:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

nah....we know your useless,never gonna happen

Rumbled.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

BDJW wrote: »

As are Tayto cheese and onion sammiches!

In other news I got a letter from the RSA today informing me of 2 penalty points which are now gone off my license :D

I'm expecting another one of those lovely letters in May!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Just don't feck it up by getting two more tomorrow ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement