Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Irish Fights you want to see in 2012

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 BigMan29

Conor 'The Notorious Mc Gregor

• Registered Users Posts: 8 NOTORIOUS.

early new year pal

Thats sick bigman29

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭_oveless

BigMan29 wrote: »
    Conor 'The Notorious Child Molester' Mc Gregor
    Bit harsh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

I've actually reported a post, first time ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Lads simple-stick to the forum charter or bans will be handed out-even if it's funny and meant in jest.

No infractions or bans this time.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭stevemc01

cowzerp wrote: »
    Lads simple-stick to the forum charter or bans will be handed out-even if it's funny and meant in jest.

No infractions or bans this time.

Any chance of adding some commas and full stops into Conor's post on the previous page ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭kid chaos

NOTORIOUS. wrote: »
    Joe Clarke should stay in the kiddy division till he hits puberty he looks about 12 hahaha

Y talk about consistent pullouts when there is the teen c class division who fight week in week out win or lose there the guys that put it on the line they dont just put it on the line on facebook like decky dalton
    young curtis from primal blaine o driscoll james gallagher all great scrappers and guys that get in and fight regardless

Your very hot and cold arent you? You get offended by people asking for match ups THEY would like to see? Why dont you go on the CW forum and call out some top uk guys if you are ''the king''? As soon as you lose and come back to fight in Ireland there are some good match ups for you like me if im worthy enough!!! Ben Davis, Decky Dalton, Tim Murphy.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭The Prodigy 2

Conor Mcgregor and Decky Dalton

Adam Caffrey and Ryan Curtis

John donnally and cathal pendred

Paul mcveigh and paddy hoolihan

Redmond and fedipe 2

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭kainer2

kid chaos wrote: »
    Your very hot and cold arent you? You get offended by people asking for match ups THEY would like to see? Why dont you go on the CW forum and call out some top uk guys if you are ''the king''? As soon as you lose and come back to fight in Ireland there are some good match ups for you like me if im worthy enough!!! Ben Davis, Decky Dalton, Tim Murphy.

Conor doesn't need to go on our forum and call out top guys. Cos he will get high level guys fighting on Cage Warriors.

And besides he's provisionally matched for February at CW anyway and has an exclusive deal with us...if people wanna fight him, they can always pitch me a message me at ian.dean(at)cagewarriors.com

We have a STACKED FW division and have the option of getting guys from Europe too. If you're up for it, we can make good fights happen.

But with all due respect to you and Decky, (And i do respect you guys) Conor is on a different path to you right now

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭kid chaos

kainer2 wrote: »
    Conor doesn't need to go on our forum and call out top guys. Cos he will get high level guys fighting on Cage Warriors.

And besides he's provisionally matched for February at CW anyway and has an exclusive deal with us...if people wanna fight him, they can always pitch me a message me at ian.dean(at)cagewarriors.com

We have a STACKED FW division and have the option of getting guys from Europe too. If you're up for it, we can make good fights happen.

But with all due respect to you and Decky, (And i do respect you guys) Conor is on a different path to you right now

I know, I agree 100%. Hes had some good wins, ive been out most this year with injuries. Not one for **** talking but I dont disrespect anybody so I dont like it about myself, espically when its bull**** unless you would call Dean a ''kiddy division'' fighter. I know I wouldnt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭samk1

donnelly v pendred would be an intertesting 1 !!
    vlad malko v ramunas venslovas (spell check )!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭theboxingclinic

vlad malko v ramunas venslovas (spell check )!!![/QUOTE]

Tried to get this fight yesterday on man of war but no success. he could be injured or taking a break.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 MMA Man

vlad malko v ramunas venslovas (spell check )!!!

Tried to get this fight yesterday on man of war but no success. he could be injured or taking a break.[/QUOTE]

Spoke to Tony Carrick (Head coach of MMA Lucan) where Ramunas trains, regarding this match up. I was told that due to work commitments over the Christmas period & New year, Ramunas would be unable to put in the necessary training to take such a fight on the 28th Jan. He has previously been booked to fight on Battle Zone 5, for the Welterweight belt, in March. Also he is booked for Sprawl Championships Welterweight title match in June (date to be confirmed). But Ramunas himself would have no problem re-scheduling this matchup with Vlad at a later date in the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭theboxingclinic

Ya thought it would be something like that as hes always been one to take tough fights

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Kieran81

norman parke vs mervyn mulholland:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 K.Byrne_BJJ

1.Conor Mcgregor vs joe duffy the rematch would be class, conors on a rampage!

2.Kieran O Donnell Vs Luke Corcoran, would be a good fight

3. John Ging vs Cathal pendred i think would be a war!

4. Charlie ward vs anyone who dares the challenge! charlie would go through anyone in ireland i think :D

5. Rachael Ryan vs celene mcgee rematch!

Advertisement