Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK) - The Last 4 Weeks

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Lol @ Janet being a hipster. I bet she's just doing the X Factor ironically.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

caseyann wrote: »
    She will come back :)
    The thing is is there a market for craig,or he has to find his market and style still.
    Frankie has the most followers on twitter would you believe,so is possible he could have won it :eek:

Half of those followers just wanted to know who he was banging, what drugs he was taking and what he thought about the other contestants/judges. You would be foolish to think that all his followers/ half of his followers voted for him on a weekly basis!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭swordofislam

amacachi wrote: »
    phasers wrote: »
    As soon as she said "I prefer not to wear shoes when I perform because it keeps me grounded" I knew she'd be all

enhanced-buzz-9722-1297194396-44.jpg

My favorite was when she went on about having no friends and not talking to anyone, accidentily being obvious that she chose to do so. :pac:

The "grounded" comment led to probably the biggest groan in my presence since my conception.
    Jealous much lol :)
    She has some intellectual ability unlike Amelia who is only on the XFactor because she couldnt recognise the symbols on the cash register.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaliforniaDream

She has some intellectual ability unlike Amelia who is only on the XFactor because she couldnt recognise the symbols on the cash register.

Seriously, stop with the jealous thing. You're like a broken record. Have you any other comeback at all?
    Please tell me you're only 10yrs, because any older and I've lost all faith in people maturing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭swordofislam

Seriously, stop with the jealous thing. You're like a broken record. Have you any other comeback at all?
    Please tell me you're only 10yrs, because any older and I've lost all faith in people maturing.

The envious die not once but often as the envied win applause!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Trying to find out some spoilers for tonight, no list yet.

No one's going to beat this though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Loved that, ibarelycare! Thanks for the memory!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

Good evening all.

Have been in the kitchen shaprening my knives for the backs of the judges :D

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭MiissTL

If it wasn't for Sky Plus, I wouldn't watch the xfactor at all now.
    It's only bearable by fast-forwarding through all the judge's repetitive comments and childish bickering.

Out of everything said by them, most definitely Gary Barlow's comments on other acts being predictible every week, has got to be the most hypocritical thing said (continuously) on xfactor to date.

I mean come on --- no prizes for guessing what Craig and Marcus are doing tonight.... zzzzzzz

I hope one of them wins so that we won't hear of them again.
    I think nowadays you do much better when you dont win xfactor. It takes far too long for the winner to release anything.

Look at One Direction, Cher Llyod and JLS... they are great and having successful careers..

Here's for LITTLE MIX TO LOSE!!!

Yaaayyy
    :D

What totally illustrates the total bizarre 'judgement' of the judgs is that Amelia Lily -who as we know was thrown off the show earlier by kelly Rowland (the most annoying judge ever) is now favourite to win.:eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I see Craig is going out with Danyl Johnson for 2009.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

hondasam wrote: »
    I see Craig is going out with Danyl Johnson for 2009.

:eek: oh how nice. i see danyl on facebook all the time with his updates, does he have an album out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭andyman

That's because Amelia is the best singer and probably the most likeable character. Yeah, she gave out about X-Factor when she first went but if I was sacked off over the likes of Nu-Vibe and Frankie, I'd be raging too.

Since she's come back in, she's gotten on with it. She is someone (I believe) that quite clearly wants this, can see it in her grasp and is working hard to keep it that way instead of getting ahead of herself (ala Misha).

That's the sign of someone with the X-Factor. Talent, hard-work, a good attitude and determination. And we haven't seen someone like that since Leona Lewis

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Song choices for tonight
    Little Mix – Don’t Let Go, from Set It Off
    Marcus Collins – Higher And Higher, from Ghostbusters II
    Misha B – I Have Nothing, from The Bodyguard
    Janet Devlin – Kiss Me, from She's All That
    Amelia Lily – Think, from Bridget Jones
    Craig Colton – License To Kill, from James Bond: License To Kill

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

Not sure if there's any truth in this as I haven't seen the M&S ad recently but my 12 year old niece just told me that Kitty has been edited out of the ad and Amelia added in. Anybody hear this?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭MiissTL

Yep..
    Still sounds the same though..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

egan2020 wrote: »
    Not sure if there's any truth in this as I haven't seen the M&S ad recently but my 12 year old niece just told me that Kitty has been edited out of the ad and Amelia added in. Anybody hear this?

Yup. It's true. They cut out Kitty's bit, but not the vocal, so the question now is, was that Kitty or Amelia's vocal to begin with?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

They definitely changed the vocal. Would bet money that it was really Kitty's voice in the original ad, and now it's Amelia's. I think they have very distinctive differences in their voices. Also, Amelia sings two parts, where Kitty only had one part in the orig ad.
    God I sound like a freak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Is it next week it'll be two performances each?

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭sgb

Music from the movie's tonight

Been done before

Never forget Jedward doing Ghostbusters

• Advertisement

sgb wrote: »
    Music from the movie's tonight

Been done before

Never forget Jedward doing Ghostbusters

still one of my favourites of all X factor acts:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

LOL Kitty on Hary's burp! LOL

Biggins wrote: »
    LOL Kitty on Hary's burp! LOL

I missed it. Cad a tharla?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

can't believe it's down to six already!!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Dermot dancing again - evening everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

Gwan Dermot ya fine thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

If Janet performs another "unique" slowed down acoustic guitar song this week I'll scream. Especially because I love that song and she's going to ruin it :(

The rest of the choices are meh, I don't really know them that well.

Tulisa looks goooooooooooooooooooood.

Kelly's dress looks like a 3rd class art project.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I missed it. Cad a tharla?

They took the pee out of her exit from the show - then at the end got her on live to do it again. :pac:
    (I think its repeated tomorrow night)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Craig opening the show?

Time for a quick nap then.

Advertisement