Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I find a puppy in time for Christmas . . .

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Unstuck!

(I think that's the right word!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Unstuck!

(I think that's the right word!)

De-stickied! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭tk123

From a vets FB page :
    "HELP NEEDED: So Unfortunintly the aftermath of xmas puppies has began! I have a 10 week old Border collie puppy needing a home - this little guy came from santa but was the wrong colour - "

Just shocking :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

It's enough to make anyone scream. The rescue I volunteer at had 11 pups brought in over the christmas period, and another 4 adult dogs :mad: It's the worst year in a long time, when will people learn???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

tk123 wrote: »
    From a vets FB page :
    "HELP NEEDED: So Unfortunintly the aftermath of xmas puppies has began! I have a 10 week old Border collie puppy needing a home - this little guy came from santa but was the wrong colour - "

Just shocking :(

Shocking. :-( And no doubt Santa will probably do replacements and they'll receive the right colour while everyone else picks up after their mess. Just shocking, when will people learn. :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭LucyBliss

Oh, that makes me so completely stabby. But I'm not completely surprised after a friend linked to a site where they collected Christmas Facebook statues that were all "Worse Christmas ever, didn't get an iPad/iPhone/car", or "got the iPhone [insert latest model here] but it was the wrong colour. My parents are so stupid", etc.

There is a serious amount of entitlement out there. The only time I ever care about the colour of my dogs is after they walk through mucky fields.

Advertisement