Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    You should do a video review of it luasdublin ;)

The hat or RiseOfTheRobots? ..cos the hats probably more playable ;)

badum-tish
    (hey through the ..robots box looks awesum in my collection now though;))

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

I'll be sending mine tomorrow, didnt get a chance with work
    today was the last day to post stuff for here (thought it would have been later?) to get there in time for Christmas http://www.anpost.ie/AnPost/MainContent/ChristmasChannel/Christmas+Postal+Dates.htm
    derpderpderp I missed it, the stuff came this morning but spent the day in the vet with the doggie.
    So gonna post tomorrow and pray :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,784 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Ah I'll just do express

Well got mine today and I opened it early :o

have to say I was blown away by the cool stuff I got. Since I know who got me I'd just like to say a big thanks here to brianon!
    DSCN2419.jpg
    DSCN2423.jpg
    DSCN2424.jpg
    DSCN2426.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Got mine today and many awesome it is. Love Yoshi :o
    20111221_120635.jpg
    If I had to guess Id say Sera going by the little sticker on the cards envelope :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,946 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Mine arrived today.

Firstly the packaging. I've not seen more sellotape since the Sailor Fuku convention of 2002 when we ran out of bondage gear. Those were the days.

Anyway, on the packaging was a question, 'Mangod?'. To which the only answer is 'yes?'.

Once I chainsawed my way through the packaging I came across a tome of wisdom. Geek Wisdom in fact and that was the name of the book. I gues putting the name on my address as stephen 'mangod' finn didn't fool anyone. Hopefully there's a chapter in this book about dealing with 'playstation fans'.

Next was a box of Lego, a Clone Trooper Battle Pack at that
    http://starwars.lego.com/en-us/Products/7964.aspx#7913
    A brave attempt to get me away from the horrible addiction of Minecraft.

I also found a piece of parchment inside the parcel. It gave me a clue to who the sender was. It said I don't like seeing these on his facebook page with a picture of some man bum cheeks drawn on it. Unfortunately the fantastic recycling of a courier jiffy bag with his own address on it was a bigger give away :) There was also a picture of me and sera holding hands beside a christmas tree drawn on it with a disclaimer that it wasn't a picture of me and him holding hands, just in case I get a bit amorous next time I see him. There was also the promise of more on the way since the postal service had failed this poor soul. I would have been more than happy with just this though.

Anyway, thanks a million JB! Pity I can't find the camera to take pictures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Mine arrived today.

Firstly the packaging. I've not seen more sellotape since the Sailor Fuku convention of 2002
    when we ran out of bondage gear. Those were the days.

Anyway, on the packaging was a question,
    'Mangod?'. To which the only answer is 'yes?'.

Once I chainsawed my way through the packaging I came across a tome of wisdom. Geek Wisdom in fact and that was the name of the book. I gues putting the name on my address as stephen 'mangod' finn didn't fool anyone. Hopefully there's a chapter in this book about dealing with 'playstation fans'.

Next was a box of Lego, a Clone Trooper Battle Pack at that
    http://starwars.lego.com/en-us/Products/7964.aspx#7913
    A brave attempt to get me away from the horrible addiction of Minecraft.

I also found a piece of parchment inside the parcel. It gave me a clue to who the sender was. It said I don't like seeing these on his facebook page with a
    picture of some man bum cheeks drawn on it. Unfortunately the fantastic recycling of a courier jiffy bag with his own address on it was a bigger give away :) There was also a picture of me and sera holding hands beside a christmas tree drawn on it with a disclaimer that it wasn't a picture of me and him holding hands, just in case I get a bit amorous next time I see him. There was also the promise of more on the way since the postal service had failed this poor soul. I would have been more than happy with just this though.

Anyway, thanks a million JB! Pity I can't find the camera to take pictures.

.......:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

It said I don't like seeing these on his facebook page with a picture of some man bum cheeks drawn on it.
    Glad you took my idea :pac: fufufufufufufufufufufu
    If I had to guess Id say Sera going by the little sticker on the cards envelope :pac:
    Phew it got there in time.
    I'm sorry it's so small but I had an idea for something cool and time got the better of me from making presents.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Im starting to get a bit worried about the postal service.

Hope it arrives in time :o

Glad you liked it retro, half the fun is in the unwrapping sure

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,946 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Took a crappy photo:
    186011.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Got mine this morning. Quite brilliant, indeed. Spot on, Sparksimus, thanking you very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    Got mine this morning. Quite brilliant, indeed. Spot on, Sparksimus, thanking you very much.

Excellent glad you are happy with it.

Couldnt think of anything retro to get you so i stalked through your posts for ideas :D

Happy xmas m8

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Well got mine today and I opened it early :o

have to say I was blown away by the cool stuff I got. Since I know who got me I'd just like to say a big thanks here to brianon!
    DSCN2419.jpg
    DSCN2423.jpg
    DSCN2424.jpg
    DSCN2426.jpg

Glad you like it :D

*I found the box to the Ken joypad in the attic. I'll send on after Christmas.

Advertisement