Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So you want to glitch your Xbox 360?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

They still haven't said what the DemoN was, and now they are talking about a new product. Will this even see the light of day or will it be scraped.

Edit: Just realised they have a section for it already so maybe this product is further along than just the drawing board.

Well I'm hoping its a solution for xenon and corona boards.
    I've a stack of about 7 xenons that need reballing.
    That would motivate me to learn to reball ....after I get that new fume extraction system :).................damn weather in the continent :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

They still haven't said what the DemoN was, and now they are talking about a new product. Will this even see the light of day or will it be scraped.

Edit: Just realised they have a section for it already so maybe this product is further along than just the drawing board.

That would motivate me to learn to reball ....after I get that new fume extraction system :).................damn weather in the continent :mad:

Get a face mask with filters for solder/flux fumes its what I use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

All I really want is a Corona solution to be honest. Don't really care for Xenon. But I can see where you are coming from, while having seven of them. Remember x360Glitchip team announced a Corona solution a few week's back, but never showed it working on a Corona. I know it was a proof of concept showing it working on a Trinity without the CLK_STBY connection. But why not make a video of Corona working. I'd say they ran into difficulties as it hasn't been mentioned since. All we can do now is wait and see what TX do.

justryan wrote: »
    Get a face mask with filters for solder/flux fumes its what I use.

Have one already :).

What filters do you use ?
    Im in the market for a new mask the one I have already isn't keeping a solid seal anymore.
    This is the one I'm looking at http://www.caulfieldindustrial.com/3m--6000-series-half-mask-respirators/p-125641pd.html
    With the 6059 filters also available from there

This is the fan I bought for ventilation anyway if your interested http://www.ebay.ie/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350493527990&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:IE:1123

All I really want is a Corona solution to be honest. Don't really care for Xenon. But I can see where you are coming from, while having seven of them. Remember x360Glitchip team announced a Corona solution a few week's back, but never showed it working on a Corona. I know it was a proof of concept showing it working on a Trinity without the CLK_STBY connection. But why not make a video of Corona working. I'd say they ran into difficulties as it hasn't been mentioned since. All we can do now is wait and see what TX do.

TX have hinted at having a working xenon RGH in their DeamoN thread so I'm happy :pac:
    I'm sure if they have a xenon solution they have something in the pipeline for corona its just a matter of adjusting the code and timings for the CB version.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

Hi all, I've got a bit behind the scene.

What is situation of RGH at the moment? I mean dashboard cut off point etc. I gave my xbox to my nephew and now I'm starting to miss it.

Thanks.

docentore wrote: »

What is situation of RGH at the moment? I mean dashboard cut off point etc. I gave my xbox to my nephew and now I'm starting to miss it.

Thanks.

You can glitch a console as long as you have the CPU key and original dump, if it's a phat Xbox and was updated past 2.0.14719 then the glitch chip must use a different wiring scheme known as RGH2 and the Coolrunner must be programmed with a RGH2 file. If you dont have the CPU key or original dump and the Xbox is on the current dashboard 2.0.15574 you cannot glitch the console, this is expected to change when RGH3 and the Coolrunner 3 is released

justryan wrote: »
    You can glitch a console as long as you have the CPU key and original dump, if it's a phat Xbox and was updated past 2.0.14719 then the glitch chip must use a different wiring scheme known as RGH2 and the Coolrunner must be programmed with a RGH2 file. If you dont have the CPU key or original dump and the Xbox is on the current dashboard 2.0.15574 you cannot glitch the console, this is expected to change when RGH3 and the Coolrunner 3 is released

So when buying new/sh phat, and therefore not having original dump or cpu-key, max dash would be 14719.

What about Slims?

Thanks for the info so far.

Same goes for Slims dashboard must be no greater than 2.0.15574

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

docentore wrote: »

Thanks.

*cough* Thinly veiled I want to buy a modded console thread :p

*cough* Thinly veiled I want to buy a modded console thread :p

;)

more likely "I want your unmodded console as I have few CR's and a solder iron" $cough,cough$

EDIT: still have this bloody Zephyr with LDV=50. Glitched to Xell every time but won't boot to dash

Advertisement