Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stories about scumbags

Options
  • 13-11-2011 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭

Just read in another thread a poster said AH would be dead if not for all the scumbag stories. So lets hear a few!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

How about you give us one to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,261 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

lazygal wrote: »
    Just read in another thread a poster said AH would be dead if not for all the scumbag stories. So lets hear a few!

Search is your friend.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

one time I was helping to clean up a local pond. It had a load of scum on the top so I tried skimming it with a plastic bag I found. It worked for a while, but then I had nowhere to put the bag so I ****ed it back into the pond and called it a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

The thinking behind my post was that there were already plenty of scumbag threads on After Hours, not that we needed more. But while we're at it, a scumbag kicked my cat at Halloween.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Scumbags have feelings too, don't ya know....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

There once was a man named Bertie Ahern...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I remember this person once started a thread and wouldn't offer any input him/herself. The scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

There once was a man named Bertie Ahern...

..who had some friends called Paddy the Plasterer and Tony Blair......

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭karl tyrrell

Do scumbags not grow up and move on and the next generation take over are they just teens or once a scumbag always a scumbag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Solnskaya

I was shocked last night when a scumbag stole my Mickey. I left the novelty stuffed mouse on the bonnet of my car, foolishly, and when we returned, my mickey was gone. I was shocked at the scumbags that are out there. It's a disgrace when you can't leave your Mickey out without it getting stroked. I will be phoning Joe on Monday to air my disbelief at this flagrant degradation of our standard of living. There was a day, in my parents time, when your Mickey would be safe no matter where you stuck it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

Why didnt ya ask in that thread ? The poster your on about sounds like he's heard a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Things scumbags like:

1. Other scumbags.
    2. Tucking their socks into their tracksuit bottoms.
    3. Tracksuit bottoms.
    4. Somewhat surprisingly, this **** song:

That's all I've got right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Do scumbags not grow up and move on and the next generation take over are they just teens or once a scumbag always a scumbag.

they mate with other scumbags to give birth to mega-scumbags who replace them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

When I was in college, a guy in a tracksuit looked at me sideways once when I was going down to the Centra for skins and I wet myself and ruined my new Vans. :(

/end

• Registered Users Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭cml387

Is a female scumbag a scumhag?

How does one pronounce Mraz? Is it ethnic???

cml387 wrote: »
    Is a female scumbag a scumhag?
    no, she's a Geebag. Well known fact as it happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Solnskaya wrote: »
    How does one pronounce Mraz? Is it ethnic???

Jason Thomas Mraz ( /məˈræz/;[1]

He is of Czech descent through his grandfather, who moved to the United States from Austria-Hungary in 1915.[4] His surname is Czech for "frost"[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Mraz

Wats the story man
    Have you a got light bud
    Any more slang

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

I am scumbag and my name is..................

Oh sorry thought this was a SA meeting

• Advertisement

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Jason Thomas Mraz ( /məˈræz/;[1]

He is of Czech descent through his grandfather, who moved to the United States from Austria-Hungary in 1915.[4] His surname is Czech for "frost"[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Mraz
    How does one pronounce Ma r a stuck to e z ? Is it Czechnic??:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

How does one pronounce Ma r a stuck to e z ? Is it Czechnic??:D

It rhymes with Jazz, and the Mra sounds like (Yore) Ma with an R thrown in.

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    It rhymes with Jazz, and the Mra sounds like (Yore) Ma with an R thrown in.
    My Ma never had an R thrown in her, I'll have you know. Pure as the driven snow she was. I was the result of a medical experiment gone wrong on the poor woman, died a virgin she will, so she was, your honour.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭cml387

My Ma never had an R thrown in her, I'll have you know. Pure as the driven snow she was. I was the result of a medical experiment gone wrong on the poor woman, died a virgin she will, so she was, your honour.:D

That means you must be...Jesus?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Hi.
    My name is Terry.

Would you like to go for a drink with me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

So i was walking along hollywood boulevard minding my own when who i should i see but 4000 dublin scumbags. I single-handedly karate chopped them all to death and thus saved christmas.:cool:

Terry wrote: »
    Hi.
    My name is Terry.

Would you like to go for a drink with me?
    Terry, you scumbag.:)Dropping the hand, tinternet style. Have you no shame? Lazygal, don't mind him, he's from Malahide really and his Da was minted..

In dublin scumbags hang around shops were do they hang around in the country gaa grounds,church grounds,cow sheds,or the field.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭IcedOut

In dublin scumbags hang around shops were do they hang around in the country gaa grounds,church grounds,cow sheds,or the field.

You come down to Tipp and il show ya were the scumbags hang around

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Terry, you scumbag.:)Dropping the hand, tinternet style. Have you no shame? Lazygal, don't mind him, he's from Malahide really and his Da was minted..
    Malahide originally, but then he moved to the Liberties.
    That's hardcore DC, MOFO,

Advertisement