Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whos boozing tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

i have a bottle of JD and iam sitting here drinking it quitley :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

A-
    and that is all ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

10 bottles of miller sitting in my fridge
    and if one bottle of miller should accidently fall then there'd be nine bottles of miller sitting in the fridge

Have all the peeps having the beers at home gone to bed already??? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

had bottle of aldi's finest rose, now on 5th can carlsberg, headin out tomorrow mornin (a few hours) to assassinate a few magpies and grey crows in the area,(not driving, being chauffered.. literally "riding shotgun") so they will probably be safe enough!

hey badgirl im still up.. what a great username ye have... fancy comin out in a few hours, shootin, with me.....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

Ah shur out and about father, same as yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

LighterGuy wrote: »
    I am :D
    Not going out but have 6 bottles of Lidl's finest Perlenbacher just waiting for me.

So boards, your plans?

Woring me way thru a case of shhhtella at the minite - su re Ill be gra nd - only got ano teher sixty boyttles to og out of 24..............oooohhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Was boozing in irelands/ europes oldest pub tonight...just after a monster kebab....theyrell be some pooing tomorriow

so many places claim that crown.. what pray tell establishment were ye in thats claimin that one?

(edit) .. just saw your from athlone, i take it you were in seans bar... thats negligable about the oldest etc etc..
    and heres a list of older pubs around europe.. http://www.samizdata.net/blog/archives/2007/12/the_oldest_pubs.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

more vodka tonight :D and some family guy marathons, ah life is good!

Fair play to ya Candy-gal, i was dying all day :(
    Feck you Captain Morgan! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

LighterGuy wrote: »
    I am :D
    Not going out but have 6 bottles of Lidl's finest Perlenbacher just waiting for me.

So boards, your plans?

Im going out for a couple after football and it may turn into a bit of a session with teh lads. Im sure the lovely little lady at home wont mind, she could do with a quiet evening at home and its only a roast dinner that can be plated up for tomorrow;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

i have a bottle of JD and iam sitting here drinking it quitley :D[/QUOT
    Noticing your user name i thought you would be drinking bottles of virgins blood!:eek: