Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brds Xbox Clan - Read Post #1 for Rules / GT's

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Pffft Dead silence is redundant

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Don't see a problem so long as the person doesn't sit in a corner the whole time looking to piss off people. Only thing that does annoy me is people who join purely to shoot down air support, just stick on blind eye!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

iMuse wrote: »
    Don't see a problem so long as the person doesn't sit in a corner the whole time looking to piss off people. Only thing that does annoy me is people who join purely to shoot down air support, just stick on blind eye!

What about uav's?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Spike2010

HC KC Most confirmed kills - 09/6/12 - 02.00-05.00

DOM Most Caps - 09/6/12 - 19.00-22.00

Were these Clan Ops on earlier? If so how did we do? Not many was online Tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Thats prob because "Person A" (There are only one or two "person a's" that I can think of) never joins the party, runs around using assassin, blind eye dead silence and some annoying tactics :p When "Person B" joins in a game, they generally join the party and we can give abuse to each other :D

Edit: woops, switch a and b around from your quote :)

As opposed to most randomers we meet? What difference does it make?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,983 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

IPAM wrote: »
    As opposed to most randomers we meet? What difference does it make?

I think the difference is somebody specifically trolling a Boardsie.

If its a randomer trolling, that's grand.. Ya think he's being a Douche and you move on. But if it's someone intentionally joining in our games just to troll, that to me anyway makes the subtle difference...

I think it only really applies only where someone is on for a Moab btw.

The reality is the degree to which people take the game differs, so there's gonna be different views. I've never gotten a Moab, so it makes no difference to me, just giving my view.

It only takes a minute to join the party and ask, so I don't see the problem with doing that.

PS - anyone who dashboards or quits is devoid of an entitlement to such a courtesy

Spike2010 wrote: »
    HC KC Most confirmed kills - 09/6/12 - 02.00-05.00

DOM Most Caps - 09/6/12 - 19.00-22.00

Were these Clan Ops on earlier? If so how did we do? Not many was online Tonight.

Gold in the DOM caps and bronze in the HCTDM thanks to HipLip :)

everlast75 wrote: »
    I think the difference is somebody specifically trolling a Boardsie.

If its a randomer trolling, that's grand.. Ya think he's being a Douche and you move on. But if it's someone intentionally joining in our games just to troll, that to me anyway makes the subtle difference...

I think it only really applies only where someone is on for a Moab btw.

The reality is the degree to which people take the game differs, so there's gonna be different views. I've never gotten a Moab, so it makes no difference to me, just giving my view.

It only takes a minute to join the party and ask, so I don't see the problem with doing that.

PS - anyone who dashboards or quits is devoid of an entitlement to such a courtesy

If I play against boardsies I'll use a normal class but usually your gonna get raped so Id eventually stick assassin on, not to troll but to give me a chance

IPAM wrote: »
    If I play against boardsies I'll use a normal class but usually your gonna get raped so Id eventually stick assassin on, not to troll but to give me a chance

Yup, me too mate. I think it's more about being a WUM on purpose though from the get go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Cossax wrote: »
    ...I'm sure we could sort that out in private games...

I got my guys on it.....

college-science-lab_sjpg2150.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 SeanCM

Lads Add Me Gt: Comment2Shot

TDM Most Kills - 16/6/12 - 02.00-05.00

DOM Most Caps - 16/6/12 - 19.00-22.00

The Clan is how i said before there's certain people that will get invited and certain people that won't, bit stupid IMO 75 clan members but maybe 7-8 that will get invited incase anyone will lose there K/D that means so much to them!

The Clan is how i said before there's certain people that will get invited and certain people that won't, bit stupid IMO 75 clan members but maybe 7-8 that will get invited incase anyone will lose there K/D that means so much to them!

/add friend

/join party

Don't wait for an invite, if ya see people on join the party and ask for an invite. The 15 or so of us that normally play together, did so before the clan! New players are always welcome but it's really up to that new person to add people and join the party. Can't invite ya if we don't know who you are

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

I only joined the boards clan before MW3 came out, a lot of the lads knew each other a long time but I still added a few of them, joined into parties and played more and more with them. And now would consider myself very friendly with the core group (except kells, nobody likes him :p)

Ya have to make an effort, can't expect everyone to seek you out :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Sorry to disagree with ya there man, but I only started playing with the lads around xmas time and I'm far from the best player,but over the months have fairly regularly played with alot of the peolpe that are in the clan. Have never heard any one going on about their own k/d in any kind of show offy way or even being worried about it. When I started playing with the "clan", if there was a party already going I'd invite anyone I could find that wasn't already in a party and start my own one. Obviously if there's a fair few online, people who have played with each other regularly over the years are gonna prioritise each other over some one they hardly know.If I don't get an invite ,I don't take it personally cause I know its not(...... or maybe it is ,you bunch of kill whoring jew loving sons of bitches...sorry...so sorry please invite me , I'll be good).
    There's a fair few others , that like myself only started playing the last while and more often than not the parties are a mixture of new and old players. If what you were saying was true I'd never get an invite cause of how ****e I am or cause of how quiet I can be at times(cause the wife is generally in the same room and lot of times have mic muted). If you're on , send me an invite and if there's room in a party I'll pick ya up or if not already in a party will happily play with ya.
    Sorry to ask as well but don't recognise the user name , so what's your xbox tag?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

I was same as the meat. Added a few from here and joined parties and sessions in progress ;) I'm pretty ****. But noone cares if I finished bottom of leaderboard every other game. And we all have mutual dislike for French and Spanish players.

I only joined the boards clan before MW3 came out, a lot of the lads knew each other a long time but I still added a few of them, joined into parties and played more and more with them. And now would consider myself very friendly with the core group (except kells, nobody likes him :p)

Ya have to make an effort, can't expect everyone to seek you out :rolleyes:

I'm a cunt what do ya expect :P

Ya I agree,I never liked them,nothing but killwhores especially that yimrag.Tis why I moved to ps3 :pac:

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Ya I agree,I never liked them,nothing but killwhores especially that yimrag.Tis why I moved to ps3 :pac:

You do realise you've just made his day...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

I don't know who you are. I've invited every single person on the clan page,most don't join. About 80% of the people in the clan I've never played with,and its not like I haven't tried to play with them.

Benrobjohn wrote: »
    I don't know who you are. I've invited every single person on the clan page,most don't join. About 80% of the people in the clan I've never played with,and its not like I haven't tried to play with them.
    When I read the first the 1st part there I thought you were gonna say this.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will kill you.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

i-dont-know-how-you-are-but-i-will-find-you-and-kill-you.jpg

just prestiged there. double xp til monday

Only newb's prestige

Sorry people, but I've been playing with you guys since Black Ops. It wasn't so much a dig at the guys that play, but how is there 75 members in the Clan and around 15 play? Should there not be something set where Clan members have to play Clan Ops etc? Or why are they in the Clan?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Sorry people, but I've been playing with you guys since Black Ops. It wasn't so much a dig at the guys that play, but how is there 75 members in the Clan and around 15 play? Should there not be something set where Clan members have to play Clan Ops etc? Or why are they in the Clan?

Dunno, I've never played with a huge chunk of the clan but you're into slightly dodgy territory with kicking people out, especially if they've contributed a founder bonus or have played in clan ops.

Cossax wrote: »
    Dunno, I've never played with a huge chunk of the clan but you're into slightly dodgy territory with kicking people out, especially if they've contributed a founder bonus or have played in clan ops.

Exactly, if the clan was full we could look into it I.e people who don't play anymore etc. but at the moment it's grand IMO, still 25 places left, but when BLOPs2 comes I suppose we can discuss it then. In regards to clan ops only the top 6 count anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    22096850.jpg
    22096743.jpg
    22096798.jpg
    22096875.jpg

• Advertisement

i know for a fact invites were sent to a certain person tonight by the party.

Advertisement