Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miscarriage

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Flugelblues I'm so sorry to read your posts. I really hope it's not the worst case scenario, but take care of yourself either way xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Marielady

My scan is with the Early Pregnancy unit - because I am still bleeding and have also passed tissue my doctor is sure that I have miscarried and that the scan is just to ensure everything has been removed etc. I am still resting and will just see what happens tomorrow. I think I am better off telling myself it is definitely a mc and not hope for anything on the scan. I know that part of me will be hoping anyway.

Hi Flugelblues, im so sorry to hear that, fingers crossed for you tomorrow!take care of yourself, you can message me anytime!

Advertisement