Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael O'Leary you legend!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭HLecter

yeah all good and fair fcks

then again anyone can get 5 hoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭Burkatron

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to infer from the original post that he's a legend.

You know that those women are only posing with him because he's their boss and they're being paid to do so, don't you? :pac:

How many other bosses (in Ireland) would actually do that knowing the backlash & controversey he'll stir up!? He's a bollox & he knows it!
    Play to your strengths & push as many boundaries as you can :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭anto2

jonnny68 wrote: »
    I seen him in the airport last month on chatting on his phone and had to restrain myself from going over to him and giving him verbals, he is a grade A cu*t.
    I'm not sure how I'm supposed to infer from the original post that he's a legend.

You know that those women are only posing with him because he's their boss and they're being paid to do so, don't you? :pac:

Yes ,and i bet that he could get a ride off any one of them for the same reason .:D

BTW ,that Georgina Marion has a great arse .:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Burkatron wrote: »
    How many other bosses (in Ireland) would actually do that knowing the backlash & controversey he'll stir up!? He's a bollox & he knows it!
    Play to your strengths & push as many boundaries as you can :)

But playing the bollix has served him well so far. That's what everyone who likes him likes about him.
    I actually don't have anything against him really, but I think he's pretty shrewd and puts on the bollix act and pushes people's buttons as it gets him attention, goodwill from some, and most importantly for him, money! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

Has Rosanna got anything to complain about this year?

It seems like only 1 out of the 12 appear to be Irish (Gillian Moore)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

Is it more the hormonal teenage boy type that cries "legend" when they see a guy with some women in bikinis or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭FetchTheGin

Standman wrote: »
    Is it more the hormonal teenage boy type that cries "legend" when they see a guy with some women in bikinis or what?

Jesus, when did it become such a crime to appreciate fine looking women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭HLecter

just a few prostitutes looking for cash

Raekwon wrote: »

..well i am sure that he wanted the best looking girls that he could get .Also Ryanair is an international company .

BTW ,it would be very hard to find an Irish coleen with an arse like Georgina Marion .:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Yes indeed it would appear to be.

• Advertisement

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Yes indeed it would appear to be.

I called him my hero and i am 50+ :D BTW ,there is nothing wrong with paying for it .:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

smash wrote: »
    Even if the crew wore uniforms like that I still would never fly with them again.
    But you'll fly with their competitors who, were it not for Ryanair, would still be getting away with bending you over a barrel with their ludicrous fares.

I'll never have a bad word to say about Ryanair for this reason alone.

Just a point for all the people that hate him for the way he conducts himself, you feed his behaviour & ego by commenting on threads like this. He wants people to talk about him! Yet another reason he's a legend! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

He's the worst kind of publicity whore.

He's promoting his business. Hardly Jordan flashing her handicapped son about for profile is it?

anto2 wrote: »
    ..well i am sure that he wanted the best looking girls that he could get .Also Ryanair is an international company .

BTW ,it would be very hard to find an Irish coleen with an arse like Georgina Marion .:D

True but didn't Rosanna Davison kick up stink because there were hardly any Irish models in the calendar last year?

Btw Ryanair isn't an international company, it's Irish owned and based plus the only place it flies to outside of Europe is Morocco.

I seriously doubt that the likes of Scandinavian Airlines, Czech Airlines, Air France, American Airways, Qantas, etc, etc, etc would use predominately foreign cabin crew if they were to launch similar calendars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

most of them look like trannys, O'Leary included.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭alanceltic

Its amazing the way these Ugly c_unts look quite good looking because they are wearing sexi underwear.... you gotta laugh at how the male brain works

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

alanceltic wrote: »
    Its amazing the way these Ugly c_unts look quite good looking because they are wearing sexi underwear.... you gotta laugh at how the male brain works

And about a kilo of make-up. Surely that adds to the fuel costs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

I would...

...still fly with this fine airline despite their blatantly sexist publicity whoring. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭FetchTheGin

I seriously doubt that the likes of Scandinavian Airlines, Czech Airlines, Air France, American Airways, Qantas, etc, etc, etc would use predominately foreign cabin crew if they were to launch similar calendars.

Why would they need foreign women when their own are immensely great looking?

• Advertisement

Why would they need foreign women when their own are immensely great looking?

Touché ;)

Point well proven.

With regards to the lack of Irish employees: what proportion of their entire staff are Irish? (can't find figures online)

They have lots of bases throughout the rest of Europe where staff who are mainly from those countries are employed, so these calendars might be representative of the national make-up of their staff.

Point well proven.

With regards to the lack of Irish employees: what proportion of their entire staff are Irish? (can't find figures online)

They have lots of bases throughout the rest of Europe where staff who are mainly from those countries are employed, so these calendars might be representative of the national make-up of their staff.

Or they just got the 12 best looking girls they havent used previously that are in employment in the company!!? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

What? We were all under the impression that they spontaneously turned up and took their clothes off.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Publicity whoring at it's finest!

Raises a lot of money for a very good cause and gives a company media coverage, win win all around if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

AgileMyth wrote: »
    But you'll fly with their competitors who, were it not for Ryanair, would still be getting away with bending you over a barrel with their ludicrous fares.

I'll never have a bad word to say about Ryanair for this reason alone.

+1.

I remember working on the buildings in London in the 80's and a flight home with aerfungus around christmas was about £400-£500 booked 4 months in advance.Standard return fare was £200+ and then along came Ryanair and aerfungus had to stop f*cking us over.

Long live Ryanair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Jesus, when did it become such a crime to appreciate fine looking women.
    Nobody said it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

They're hardly ugly just because you don't fancy them. And what gender is your brain Alan? ;)
    Yeah it's strange about the nationality thing, seeing as there are plenty of good-looking Irish women - I know many personally, unless they're lying and not really Irish. :pac:

Fair enough about O'Leary's business acumen, but some think he's an extremely unpleasant character - just their opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Ronin247 wrote: »
    +1.

I remember working on the buildings in London in the 80's and a flight home with aerfungus around christmas was about £400-£500 booked 4 months in advance.Standard return fare was £200+ and then along came Ryanair and aerfungus had to stop f*cking us over.

Long live Ryanair.
    Until people like you have had numerous bad experiences with Ruinair you'll excuse me for contradicting you,and then you have this old chesnut about how much dearer air fares were in the 80's, everyone knows this and indeed fair play to them for introducing cheap fares but that's only half of it, with the nightmares passengers have had over the years with them, these parasites far from being the self styled "worlds favourite airline" are in fact one of the worlds most hated airline but don't just take my word for it:eek:

average rating - 2.9 out of 10.

http://www.airlinequality.com/Forum/ryan.htm

• Advertisement

jonnny68 wrote: »
    Until people like you have had numerous bad experiences with Ruinair you'll excuse me for contradicting you,and then you have this old chesnut about how much dearer air fares were in the 80's, everyone knows this and indeed fair play to them for introducing cheap fares but that's only half of it, with the nightmares passengers have had over the years with them, these parasites far from being the self styled "world favourite airline" are in fact one of the worlds most hated airline but don't just take my word for it:eek:

average rating - 2.9 out of 10.

http://www.airlinequality.com/Forum/ryan.htm

Have you had any bad experiences with them?

I'm not saying that people haven't, just that the only complaints I've heard from people I know are when they had to pay extra for their own mistakes like having excess baggage or not checking in online.

If you follow the rules, which are pretty well-known by now, you won't have any problems with them, from my experience (again, I'm open to correction).

Advertisement