Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naked Woman inside Horse Corpse

Options
  • 02-11-2011 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

After caring for a 32-year-old horse in declining health, Elizabeth Herrick and her boyfriend Joshua Washburn put it down with a single gunshot from a large calibre rifle.
    What they did next has sparked "extreme emotional reactions," and even death threats.
    "People are shocked ... horrified. It's extremely shocking," Washington County Sgt. Dave Thompson told The Huffington Post.
    Once the couple shot and gutted the horse, 21-year-old Elizabeth took off her clothing, climbed inside the carcass and took photos. After posting them online, the couple was met with an avalanche of criticism that lead to a police investigation for animal cruelty.
    As well as photos of Elizabeth inside the horse's body, there are many others, one of which appears to depict the couple posing with the animal's heart.
    The couple's explanation for the photos -- and later eating the animal? According to authorities at the department, the pair wanted to feel "one with the horse" and nature.

"This is definitely number one on the oddity list," Thompson said. "It's like nothing I've ever seen before."
    According to the incident report obtained by The Huffington Post, detectives ruled no charges would be filed against the pair since nothing they did is technically illegal in the state of Oregon.
    "The fact that this woman crawled into the horse between killing and eating does not constitute a crime," Thompson said.
    "If they had killed the horse just for the purpose of taking the photographs, then we would have had a case for animal cruelty," he added
    Elizabeth's mother told KOIN that since the incident, they have received death threats and "hostile contact" from people countrywide, accusing Herrick of everything from Satan worship to perversion.
    According to Thompson, both Joshua and Elizabeth have currently left the state temporarily. While there are strict U.S. laws against desecration of human bodies, actions with animal bodies have little to no regulation.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/01/elizabeth-herrick-dead-horse-nude-photos_n_1070125.html?ref=weird-news#s447776

Now thats just "odd"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

So 4chan finally got her into mainstream news eh?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Yeah, slightly odd. At least they didn't ride while in it or something. That'd just be sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

odd is an understatement, thats some fúcked up shit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

The fúck...

People are strange :/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I was going to make stupid jokes, but those pictures are fcuking disgusting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

shrooms?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

That woman clearly isn't stable...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Did she wipe her feet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Brings a whole new meaning to the term;

'I've a horse outside'

Seeing as how she was inside the fcukin thing to begin with!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Maybe she wanted a horse inside her but got mixed up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Flogging a dead horse.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

The female Ed Gein with an obsession with horses??

sure she was only horsing around. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Freaks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I'm relived that the police didn't find some way to prosecute them for being weird. Live and let live...cough...so to speak

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

I don't feel well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

It's okay guys!

It's art!

Neigh to that kind of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Hasmunch

Impressive Thread title delivers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Cant stand foal play like this...

• Advertisement

this is the stuff of nightmares

:D:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

It was obviously a matter of survival.

This may smell bad, kid, but it'll keep you warm until I get the shelter up...
    Ugh. And I thought they smelled bad on the *outside*.

Kinda stable relationship from a very different angle i suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

stop this horse acting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

I was going to try and make a ''Only Fools & Horses'' pun, but thought better of it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

cournioni wrote: »
    The female Ed Gein with an obsession with horses??

Mr. Ed Gein

It was obviously a matter of survival.

This may smell bad, kid, but it'll keep you warm until I get the shelter up...
    Ugh. And I thought they smelled bad on the *outside*.

only nerds will get this reference.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

I dont know how weirdos can even contemplate this kind of sick s**t. If only the stupid freak had caught some horrible infection.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Reminds me of the episode where Bear Grylls cut open a dead camel and hollowed it out so he could use its carcass as a shelter to sleep inside, I don't remember any outcry about that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

On Saturdays in Temple Bar market, there's a Horse Burger stall. Last week I was gonna buy one but just couldn't bring myself to do it. I tried to put on a Tony Montana accent and kept saying to myself: "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse" and even replied to myself in a Frank Lopez accent in return and said: "Good, they gonna cook you a horse!". "I'll eat it" I said to myself as I stood there in the rain drawing strange looks from passing folk. It was no good though, I couldn't do it. Kept thinking of Lochsong and how much that horse meant to me. What's the thread about again.

Advertisement