Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penny's Breasts, real or fake

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭jackie1974

I vote real, damn thought I was gonna get me a cheap pair of boobies in Penny's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

danniemcq wrote: »
    Wertz wrote: »
    Effortlessly.
    What's not to hate?

OMG like lol they're like four nerds...but but...wait lol...they live beside a good looking chick with like big boobs and hot friends and stuff rofl... and get into completely hilario social situations pmsl...because, wait she's really the smart one and they're all social retards! lmao

But hey maybe that's just me...

Yip, just you.

Tell us what would be a funny comedy?

Not fawlty towers anyway bumbling idiot always failing at everything, wife who hates him get into completly unpredicatable situations week in week out.

Blackadder? sure thats only a smartarse who thinks he knows everything but its really his sidekicks that think of all the great plans. They get into unpredictable events week in week out.

Its not the situation or placing of characters that make a comedy golden, its the quality of the writing and how the characters fill their parts.

Only fools and Horses would also be like that.

Now something like Seinfeld where the writing is useless, the jokes aren't funny, and the characters make you want to kill them thats a turd of a show
    But I think Seinfeld is funny. Opinions, they vary. It isn't just Wertz by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Bodhidharma

Oranage2 wrote: »

Someone quoting Family Guy in reference to a terrible show, the irony

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Dudess wrote: »
    But I think Seinfeld is funny. Opinions, they vary. It isn't just Wertz by the way.

oh... you are one of them eh?

ah nah i know people have different opinions it was just the post saying that it follows a set example of hot girl with geeky guys etc and then something happens. I find this isn't the best reason not to like a tv show, as my other examples show its a set up that is used throughout TV. If it was based on real life events it would be really REALLY boring. To make something funny you have to add that randomness to the stories too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Granted dannie, criticising the show merely on set up isn't strictly fair, all comdey is subjective obviously and is just as much about the wrting the actors, the set, the production blah blah... you can disect any show down into parts and pick it to pieces.
    I just don't like the cookie humour, the actors in the show itself and basically US comedy in general in the past number of years.
    The strange thing is I should probably "get" the show being the socially awkward science-lover that I am...but I don't. I didn't overly like Seinfeld either FWIW...funny? yes in parts... bt liking to the point of fandom, no.

Anyway I responded to "How can anyone hate the show"...and to me that is quite effortless. I gave it half a chnace when it initially aired, didn;t like and don't watch it and from a subjective point of view I don't see it's popularity and can only assume that the nerds and science lovers in question are the real butt of the jokes and the sassy broad is the mainstream appeal. Everyone loves a freakshow.

Again that's probably just me, but I'm fine with that...and it's not really aimed at my age group anyhow.
    Any way back on topic: are the actress's breasts surgically enhanced? Who gives a f*ck... if they look good and get her work and have the potential to feed any resulting offspring then that's all that really matters, no? Or do those having a sly fap about them feel somehow cheated by the possibility of a silicone sack impinging on their pleasures...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Granted dannie, criticising the show merely on set up isn't strictly fair, all comdey is subjective obviously and is just as much about the wrting the actors, the set, the production blah blah... you can disect any show down into parts and pick it to pieces.
    I just don't like the cookie humour, the actors in the show itself and basically US comedy in general in the past number of years.
    The strange thing is I should probably "get" the show being the socially awkward science-lover that I am...but I don't. I didn't overly like Seinfeld either FWIW...funny? yes in parts... bt liking to the point of fandom, no.

Anyway I responded to "How can anyone hate the show"...and to me that is quite effortless. I gave it half a chnace when it initially aired, didn;t like and don't watch it and from a subjective point of view I don't see it's popularity and can only assume that the nerds and science lovers in question are the real butt of the jokes and the sassy broad is the mainstream appeal. Everyone loves a freakshow.

Again that's probably just me, but I'm fine with that...and it's not really aimed at my age group anyhow.
    Any way back on topic: are the actress's breasts surgically enhanced? Who gives a f*ck... if they look good and get her work and have the potential to feed any resulting offspring then that's all that really matters, no? Or do those having a sly fap about them feel somehow cheated by the possibility of a silicone sack impinging on their pleasures...

What confuses me the most about The Big Bang Theory is how so many of it's fans love to mock and deride Two and a Half Men and vice versa, both shows have exactly the same type of crap, predictable jokes. I can only assume the animosity is down to rivalry between the fans of two very similar shows rather than any actual difference in quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Actually now that I look at her she's fairly normal looking. Cute though.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

It's a shit show and she hasn't been hot since 8 Simple Rules...which was also shit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Get back on topic and start discussing breasts again or I'll report the lot of ye! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,259 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

I think shes quite cute. No Sofia Vegera from Modern Family but still very cute.

also im gonna go with real boobies

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Eroticfishcake

What confuses me the most about The Big Bang Theory is how so many of it's fans love to mock and deride Two and a Half Men and vice versa, both shows have exactly the same type of crap, predictable jokes. I can only assume the animosity is down to rivalry between the fans of two very similar shows rather than any actual difference in quality.

It's nothing to do with rivalry fans, the 2 shows are in no way similar. Writing in TBBT is far superior. They have different target audiences.

On topic, I think she is pretty hot and they definitely look real to me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

It's nothing to do with rivalry fans, the 2 shows are in no way similar. Writing in TBBT is far superior. They have different target audiences.

hahahahaahhahaha

no

hahahahaahhahaha

no

I don't know what kind of reply I can give to that. hahahhaha yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Chuck Lorre is the writer of both these sitcoms so..........

He's also the writer of such 'gems' as Dharma and Greg, Cybill and Grace under Fire. The man should be hung, drawn and quartered for unleashing such a high yield of lame, mediocre comedy onto the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

He's also the writer of such 'gems' as Dharma and Greg, Cybill and Grace under Fire. The man should be hung, drawn and quartered for unleashing such a high yield of lame, mediocre comedy onto the world.

He did co-compose the soundtrack to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles back in the 80s, which happens to have been the first and last half decent show he has been involved with.

Yes I'm well aware that he is a writer for both but I don't think they are similar.

Not going to drag further off topic, nice tits Penny.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

hmmm i can actually understand now where you are coming from! Although i do have to admit i am partial to 2 and a half men too.

perhaps it is just aimed at a different audience. and the whole differet strokes for different folks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

I don't delve into the background of who writes or produces ... but the bolded part explains an awful lot.

As for 2 & 1/2 men... I can honestly say I've not sat through enough of it to form a dislike... the snippets and trailers are enough to tell me it's best avoided. Charlie Sheen being a prick simply enforces that thought...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭JG009

Don't know.....but I'd defo ride her. That is all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

fleet wrote: »
    She's a pretty girl, but you'd see prettier and more endowed on a summers day in Stephens Green.
    Whatever about facially(and I'd agree there) you'd be looking hard enough for that level of slim, hard body, small waist combo in Stephens Green TBH. And no this isn't an "all Irish women are fatties" meme either, we're just chunkier, less toned on average as a people/culture. Men and women.

And yea, defo real boobs IMH. If they're not he or she was one helluva good surgeon.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Part troll

watching the big bangers theory now....they look pretty real to me... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

but but The Big Bang Theory is crap.

Advertisement