Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Oldskool Appreciation Party - O.A.P's thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Lads, I appreciate you're probably all suffering from memory loss as a fallout from your partying days but did you not put all these songs up already in the other thread?

No memory loss here, this is a new thread the same classic tunage will be posted again and again:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

jonnny68 wrote: »
    No memory loss here, this is a new thread the same classic tunage will be posted again and again:cool:

Very sisyphean.

sisyphus-2.jpg

Very sisyphean.

sisyphus-2.jpg

very good Einstein now be gone with you back to your own thread :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

very good Einstein now be gone with you back to your own thread :P

Now now jonny, people having a pop at oldskoolers is oldskool in itself:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

Lads, I appreciate you're probably all suffering from memory loss as a fallout from your partying days but did you not put all these songs up already in the other thread?

Maybe if they left the other thread alone we would'nt have to repost:confused:

Jaysus lads have you see the kine up for Raindance on NYE :eek:

http://www.raindanceravefestival.com/?p=251

FU*K ME im gonna try me best to get to this looks amazing:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭moany

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

Slight case of the pot & the kettle and name calling!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056443937

Pretty sure these offerings were also afforded cyberspace on the 'other' thread too :P

We can throw them up here too :D

Jaysus lads have you see the kine up for Raindance on NYE :eek:

http://www.raindanceravefestival.com/?p=251

FU*K ME im gonna try me best to get to this looks amazing:cool:

jasus i'd love to go to something like this meself someday.Would be amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

aceberg wrote: »

its my new mission in life ace, fúck these stupid rip off club nights man,
    deffo have to hit a big uk rave before i'm 30, which gives me just over
    a year now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

EarlERizer wrote: »
    Slight case of the pot & the kettle and name calling!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056443937

Pretty sure these offerings were also afforded cyberspace on the 'other' thread too :P

We can throw them up here too :D

11252552.jpg

do it man im looking to get a few heads going, ive just booked a hotel in Shepherds Bush for NYE which isn't that far from Hammersmith (pay on arrival) i don't know many going so far with so many out of work/ stuck for cash myself included but ill try and put aside a few bob for this, if you haven't been at a Raindance you are seriously missing out yiz must be sick of me over the years going on about how amazing Raindance is but it's true and this new venue the Hammersmith Apollo is the business:)

es-cee wrote: »
    its my new mission in life ace, fúck these stupid rip off club nights man,
    deffo have to hit a big uk rave before i'm 30, which gives me just over
    a year now :D

as i said to ace Sean go for it, put aside a few bob and you'll be grand, Raindance is the king of kings when it comes to Rave trust me man:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

Could never get tired of hearing "chemical air" the whole reactive series was just class.

• Advertisement

That Raindance flyer too is the best one ive seen in recent years i love it :D

do it man im looking to get a few heads going, ive just booked a hotel in Shepherds Bush for NYE which isn't that far from Hammersmith (pay on arrival) i don't know many going so far with so many out of work/ stuck for cash myself included but ill try and put aside a few bob for this, if you haven't been at a Raindance you are seriously missing out yiz must be sick of me over the years going on about how amazing Raindance is but it's true and this new venue the Hammersmith Apollo is the business:)

Seriously man i'd love to.I've been telling the missus for i don't know how long now(very long) that we'd get a weekend away somewhere soon:eek:.So that i'll probably be my next trip away anywhere.

How much roughly do ya reckon 1 of these trips would cost Jonny.:pac::pac:
    as i said to ace Sean go for it, put aside a few bob and you'll be grand, Raindance is the king of kings when it comes to Rave trust me man:)

I'd love to say i'll make it a mission with you and try get to 1 before your 30 :D.Don't want to make any promises tho.But ya never know.

If it did'nt cost an arm and a leg who knows...always been a dream of mine to hit a big rave in England and checkout a bit of hardcore/jungle/gabber just a something a little different.Would be amazing.:pac::pac:

That Raindance flyer too is the best one ive seen in recent years i love it :D

For your veiwing pleasure here Jonnny :)

RDNYE-webt-flyer-cover.jpg

RDNYE-webt-flyer-lineup.jpg

\:cool:/

at the moment flights to Gatwick with Ryanair are €65 return out on 31st and back the following night, if you shop around you'll get a double room for you and the bird for around £80 i booked a single room for £49.

Tickets - http://www.hmvtickets.com/events/4566?REFID=hmv_tickets_sidegif

Given this is NYE and the mega line up and the fact it goes on all night that is more than reasonable,other rip off clubs are charging well over £50 in, about £100 should do you given it's only 1 night for food and drinks,etc so it's not too bad;)
    Seriously man i'd love to.I've been telling the missus for i don't know how long now(very long) that we'd get a weekend away somewhere soon:eek:.So that i'll probably be my next trip away anywhere.

How much roughly do ya reckon 1 of these trips would cost Jonny.:pac::pac:

I'd love to say i'll make it a mission with you and try get to 1 before your 30 :D.Don't want to make any promises tho.But ya never know.

If it did'nt cost an arm and a leg who knows...always been a dream of mine to hit a big rave in England and checkout a bit of hardcore/jungle/gabber just a something a little different.Would be amazing.:pac::pac:

Couple vids i took at Raindance the last few years...epic

:)

Audio is **** so needs to be full volume but superb stuff :D

at the moment flights to Gatwick with Ryanair are €65 return out on 31st and back the following night, if you shop around you'll get a double room for you and the bird for around £80 i booked a single room for £49.

Tickets - http://www.hmvtickets.com/events/4566?REFID=hmv_tickets_sidegif

Given this is NYE and the mega line up and the fact it goes on all night that is more than reasonable,other rip off clubs are charging well over £50 in, about £100 should do you given it's only 1 night for food and drinks,etc so it's not too bad;)

might see if any of the oos lads are into goin to this.

• Advertisement

Advertisement