Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fantasticly Awesome Android App...Or Not

• 01-11-2011 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

For anyone who has ULTRA BMI CALCULATOR (Android) installed on their mobiles at the moment...

Ultra BMI Calculator for Android has been updated to version 2.0

For those who do not have it installed on their mobiles.....

Then check it out HERE
    It's FREE.

f7pH8X_ygtMQn5KkExa7bMXYv81qx4UFkXMsN7EQaU3BY8S6K5P5c07M8q5C4jbG66nAPe9tVhTXw1dSMzrziGivnUTn53Jpjsk=w1024

A little screen shot of the app... ^

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Mauricmo

robbio87 wrote: »
    A little screen shot of the app... ^

Not really :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Do stones and pounds and I be grand.
    Inches and feet should be changed to
    ..... Taller than mother but shorter than father. I get lost with all this technical stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭robbio87

you can measure weight in stones and pounds too.
    you can measure height in meters or centimeters also...

When a button is GREEN the measuring system is set to Imperial,
    When a button is RED the measuring system is set to Metric.

And.... its the smallest picture I could find! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭wersal gummage

Fantastically awesome indeed. My bodyfat is 26% apparently.... It's actually 11. App is no more than the old height to weight charts. Deleted!

Fantastically awesome indeed. My bodyfat is 26% apparently.... It's actually 11. App is no more than the old height to weight charts. Deleted!

It's not advertised as anything different above... I don't know what you were expecting, but clearly, in future, you must read the description before downloading to avoid disappointment.

Thanks for trying it out though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭wersal gummage

robbio87 wrote: »
    It's not advertised as anything different above... I don't know what you were expecting, but clearly, in future, you must read the description before downloading to avoid disappointment.
    Thanks for trying it out though

Sorry. Didn't realise it was actually yours. When I saw 'fantastically awesome' I suppose I was expecting something more finessed, if there is even such a thing when it comes to bmi. Good luck with it.

Cheers........ Notice I claimed it to be "Fantastically Awesome"..."Or Not" :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭ray jay

Does it give a value for body fat % as well as BMI?

ray jay wrote: »
    Does it give a value for body fat % as well as BMI?

Good point.
    Thanks for pointing that out....
    It does not give a value for body fat %
    Not sure where he got that from.
    It gives you a BMI value and a description of that BMI
    It also gives you a few possible treatments if you are not the ideal BMI

Advertisement