Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DO YOU BELIEVE....IN VAMPIRES .....

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Pffft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭4leto

Vampires LOL
    Yeah I believe in an undead human who is immortal and sucks blood for sustenance.

Though they make good fiction, and countless derivatives from the Dubliners tale by Bram Stoker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

yes i believe because iam a vampire

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Yup, great bunch o lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

I don't know about blood sucking vampires but I have met people who could suck the joy from a room full of people in matter of minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,811 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

cml387 wrote: »
    By the way, has anyone wondered if you can catch just one raby?
    Is it less serious?
    Until 2005 rabies was 100% fatal if you didn't get immediate treatment, so having smallpox, pneumonic plague , aids and ebola all the same time would have been less serious. Nowadays major medical intervention like induced comas means that FIVE unvaccinated people have survived.

With odds like that vampires don't seem so bad

Oh yeah by the by
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0002310/
    Very rarely, rabies has been transmitted without an actual bite. This is believed to have been caused by infected saliva that has gotten into the air.

The United Kingdom had once completely eradicated rabies, but recently, rabies-infected bats have been found in Scotland.

Advertisement