Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Streaming

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 UntidyIntent

Hey there folks!

Am currently gettin my own series of vods goin on youtube of myself laddering with commentary and a little analysis, where ppl can hopefully learn sumthin or at least what not too do :) so plz have a look and leave some feedback if u get the time!

Plat Terran

http://www.youtube.com/UntidyIntententions

I was usually streaming these on twitch as i record but me and xsplit dont see eye too eye ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

Your SCV's are warhounds O_O

Yeah its blizzards little April Fool thing
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

murphy20 wrote: »
    Hello everyong im with eircom and i was wondering could i stream gameplay anywhere in HD with 8mg download and 300 upload .. i really want to stream and thats the best i can get where i live?

Upload is what matters, and no, not really at that speed. Post in the OBS thread on teamliquid for further help (Google OBS teamliquid).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭GosuIrish

murphy20 wrote: »
    Hello everyong im with eircom and i was wondering could i stream gameplay anywhere in HD with 8mg download and 300 upload .. i really want to stream and thats the best i can get where i live?

Iv tried streaming before with same speeds before , it is possible but the quality wont be something everyone will watch , often would droped few hundred frames every few min and big battles can be a blur , im sure someone out there has perfect settings for obs to make it ok would just be very hard to keep it soild

Advertisement