Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Pressie for 10 mth old baby boy

Options
  • 26-10-2011 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi guys,

I've been trying to pick out my lil man's christmas pressie but I can't seem to find anything suitable for him.

Just wondering if anyone has any tried and tested suggestions smile.gif

Thanks
    simsims

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭milli milli

simsims wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I've been trying to pick out my lil man's christmas pressie but I can't seem to find anything suitable for him.

Thanks
    simsims

Hi
    My nephew will be 7 months at Christmas and I am just getting him lots of little things, nothing really specific. I have been buying him stuff every other week, such as babygrows, clothes, toys, etc. I'm painting him a picture and knitting him a soft toy. The personal gifts will have his name on them so I suppose they will be more special that the others. I'm just going to either buy or make a big Santa sack and fill it with stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

My 10month old nephew loves those mega blocks. You can get 100 blocks in Tescos right now for half price(20e). Its always the simple things they enjoy the most:)

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭shuffles88

I got my niece a Scuttlebug for her Birthday and she absolutely loves it, its a little 3 wheeled push along ride on type thing and it folds up so takes up no room at all you can even stick it in the basket in a buggy, it's ideal for going to the park etc. I'd highly recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

simsims wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Thanks
    simsims

Hi simsims,unfortunately you already have a duplicate of this thread in Parenting.

Cross posting is not allowed I'm afraid.:)

As you posted first in Parenting I am now closing this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement