Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guess the guns...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭fish slapped

My super would love you... NOT!

all I can say is:

HOMER.jpg

If only !!

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭dax121

fair play the man likes his kit. i recon if i was in the states id be just as bad :D
    why cant irl adopt their gun laws :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

F%@K ME! Looks like you broke into Charlton Heston's bedroom!

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭harmoniums

Italian 6.5mm Carcano Model 91/38, most accurate rifle in the world? :D
    Correct!, I can get it to group about 3 inches @ 100 yards

rowa wrote: »
    Russian svt 40 ?
    Correct, I dont shoot it much, all my ammo for it is corrosive and the gas system is a cnut to clean

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

Hi Harmoniums,
    I would have to say that the right most long-gun is an SKS. More specifically, the illegitamate child of a marriage made between a Kalifornian and a Yugoslavian.:p

On the handgun level, it looks to be a S&W Model 19 in blue with wood grips and a model 66 in Stainless with Pachmayer rubber grips.

Two guns right of the 66 looks to be a ruger P series. I'll guess the P90.

The black AK47 looking firearm, just left of the 10/22, what is that? Is it a Galil? The VZ52? It doesn't look like an AK47 or AK74.

BTW, CLEAN THAT F€CKIN case up!:D Tis a disaster Harmoniums!!! I hope this isn't the case you keep the Irish in!

One last guess, the auto pistol, second from right, I would say the CZ52, if not, a Tokarev, last chance, a Radon.

FISMA wrote: »
    Hi Harmoniums,
    I would have to say that the right most long-gun is an SKS. More specifically, the illegitamate child of a marriage made between a Kalifornian and a Yugoslavian.:p

On the handgun level, it looks to be a S&W Model 19 in blue with wood grips and a model 66 in Stainless with Pachmayer rubber grips.

Two guns right of the 66 looks to be a ruger P series. I'll guess the P90.

The black AK47 looking firearm, just left of the 10/22, what is that? Is it a Galil? The VZ52? It doesn't look like an AK47 or AK74.

BTW, CLEAN THAT F€CKIN case up!:D Tis a disaster Harmoniums!!! I hope this isn't the case you keep the Irish in!

One last guess, the auto pistol, second from right, I would say the CZ52, if not, a Tokarev, last chance, a Radon.
    Yep, its a yugo 59/66 with the GL removed.
    the blued pistol a colt python in 357
    the nickle is a S&W 646
    The two to the right are uberti SAAs
    the AK like weapon is a VZ58, I made a bunch of them, a few are actually going to be in World War Z, if they ever get out of police custody in Hungary
    The auto pistol 2nd from right is a Nazi P38

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

What were the rifles after all then ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,946 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Halloween was a couple of days ago and the zombie threads are coming to life!!:eek::D

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭judestynes

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Halloween was a couple of days ago and the zombie threads are coming to life!!:eek::D
    Have to do something on a quiet afternoon besides that was having a little laugh at the amount of threads on the same subject.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭gunny123

Start a fresh thread then.

Advertisement