Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chaos FC - Everglades hotel 4th feb

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭mmmm...not sure

A brillant show last nite glad chaos is back in the everglades the atmosphere is much better, good nite for the local lads alot of wins, ricky morrison fight was definately fight of the night some brillant exchanges, chris meanie a well deserved winner of the belt his fight with denis perry will be a real scrap, ciarian mc fadden was unlucky in his fight close to finishing it in the 2nd but good heart in denis to hold on and get the win, i think ciarian will be better staying at welterweight but fair play for going up a weight to take the fight but it was obvious denis was far stronger. I think the emmet toland decision wasnt correct i forget the other lads name but i felt he just won the fight was surprised to see emmet coning away with the win. Overall another great night by evolve well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 jughead202

Cracking night had.nt been there since john fought who ever matched the fights done an excellent job
    well done lads excellent show
    james mc clements

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭wayno

I think the emmet toland decision wasnt correct i forget the other lads name but i felt he just won the fight was surprised to see emmet coning away with the win. Overall another great night by evolve well done.

mmmm...not sure IT WAS DARREN SARSFIELD DROGHEDA MMA AS THEY SAY NEVER LEAVE IT IN THE HANDS OF THE JUDGES :) BUT IT WAS A GREAT NITE OF MMA :)

Advertisement