Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rewards Credit Cards

Options
  • 23-10-2011 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭

Hi all,

My credit card expires at the end of this year, and I am in the process if shopping around.

I am in the fortunate position of having a very good interest rate at the moment, however, over the last two years it has had no benefit as I always clear my credit card. I don't see this situation changing, as I am fairly disciplined (scared!) and only use it for what I can afford to pay at the end of the month.

My insurance company offers a credit card, with a slightly higher interest rate, but I would save E40 on my next renewal and a small saving of 1c on renewal per E10 spent. This assumes that this insurance company gives the best renewal price and I stay with them, so the reward may end up being non existent.

Are there any other good rewards being offered by credit card companies, or would I be crazy to leave my lower rate for one of these cards, just incase!?

Any suggestions, thoughts or free advice would be great, thanks.

Comments

Advertisement