Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

sticker

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Is someone sorry they stuck a fake Nürburgring sticker next to their GT TDI badge? :P

Oh wow! You really gonna fight me over the internet? What's the worst you can do, caps-lock me to death? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

OP question has been answered. Mods please close. Don't like where this thread is going.

nah lol :D

Oh wow! You really gonna fight me over the internet? What's the worst you can do, caps-lock me to death? :rolleyes:

hahahaha :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭dougie-lampkin

Oh wow! You really gonna fight me over the internet? What's the worst you can do, caps-lock me to death? rolleyes.gif

Touched a nerve much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

OK, everyone take it down a notch. It seems like a fun thread, but if you attack the poster instead of the post, you're going to get banned.

• Advertisement

-Chris- wrote: »
    OK, everyone take it down a notch. It seems like a fun thread, but if you attack the poster instead of the post, you're going to get banned.

ya dudes cool the jets

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Right, that's done, what about that bull sticker then? Pamplona?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭TrailerBob

Have always wondered about that actually, makes sense for the bull run, but is it my imagination or is it found on a lot of Seat cars?

Right, that's done, what about that bull sticker then? Pamplona?

any chance of a link>? to lazy to go and look for it :D

TrailerBob wrote: »
    Have always wondered about that actually, makes sense for the bull run, but is it my imagination or is it found on a lot of Seat cars?

you mean car seats?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

I was going to buy a Molls Gap one at the Rally of the Lakes this year, but the fella selling the stickers was such an absolute asshole that I couldn't give him money.

I was going to buy a Molls Gap one at the Rally of the Lakes this year, but the fella selling the stickers was such an absolute asshole that I couldn't give him money.

may i ask how was he a asshole?

may i ask how was he a asshole?

I went in with a friend looking at the stickers, then asked him how much he wanted to do make it, and he said something like 14€, I pondered about how much of a waste of money it was and just as I was about to open my mouth he said "Come back when ye have a few euro between ye, lads". I swear, I was speechless with rage.

I went in with a friend looking at the stickers, then asked him how much he wanted to do make it, and he said something like 14€, I pondered about how much of a waste of money it was and just as I was about to open my mouth he said "Come back when ye have a few euro between ye, lads". I swear, I was speechless with rage.

jesus..thats not right

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭savagecabbages

Everyone knows you get German 'look' number plates for going round the ring, not these stickers. its an insider secret;)

Everyone knows you get German 'look' number plates for going round the ring, not these stickers. its an insider secret;)

That joke is sooo funny...

Not

I have German font plates on my car because I prefer the look of them over plastic/standard pressed metal plates.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭savagecabbages

no need to be so defensive. And you don't have to justify your taste in numberplate font to me.

Anyhew, I'm going printing off a few hundred of these for molls gap next year;)
    RINGOFKERRY.jpg

no need to be so defensive. And you don't have to justify your taste in numberplate font to me.

RINGOFKERRY.jpg

Are you the sticker man? :L

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

any chance of a link>? to lazy to go and look for it :D

bull.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osborne_bull

That the one?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

I don't get these stickers which I've increasingly been seeing lately on a lot of what one could only classify as scanger mobiles...
    image.php?productid=16191

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

I don't get these stickers which I've increasingly been seeing lately on a lot of what one could only classify as scanger mobiles...
    image.php?productid=16191

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shocker_%28hand_gesture%29

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

So what's it doing on scanger mobiles?
    it might be a dumb question...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

So what's it doing on scanger mobiles?
    it might be a dumb question...

I've only ever seen it on modified cars, never on scanger mobiles:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Cos its cool, roysh! :pac:

Same thing as these JDM stickers people stick on their cars and haven't a clue what it means - in Japan it's to warn other drivers that you're a new driver...

/facepalm

jdm-soshinoya-new-driver-badges-large.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

I'm gonna get get a sticker made up of the Pescara circuit, for the complete Italian look on my Alfa.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Wolverine_1999

RINGOFKERRY.jpg

Ha, brilliant.

I had these Nurburgring sticker on my cars years ago before they went viral...

Definitely thinking of replacing them with a sticker like this!

Cos its cool, roysh! :pac:

Same thing as these JDM stickers people stick on their cars and haven't a clue what it means - in Japan it's to warn other drivers that you're a new driver...

/facepalm

jdm-soshinoya-new-driver-badges-large.jpg

haha that is so funny...i also like how there is "password" printed over it so you can coppy it...i would stick that on my h*le letalong a car

i have no idea ...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Keith in cork

I've only ever seen it on modified cars, never on scanger mobiles:rolleyes:

Shame on you doctor :mad:

You should know that in the mind of a boardsie they are one and the same.

*pot stirred, leaves room.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭mullingar

I find that most skanger car that have stickers like the 'Ring or lists of brands like this:

lester_fiat_grande_punto_02.jpg

Its just a shopping list of all the stuff they would like in their car (or visit) but can't afford it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement