Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

natural supplements

Options
  • 20-10-2011 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

hi ,

what are the best natural supplements to aid a good nights sleep .

also are there any supplements that will stop my nose from blocking up during the night . i am sick to death of waking up with a bunged up nose

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭f3qh5g0z6vc7ob

Hi I find Kalms very good for helping with a goods night sleep. They do sleeping and stress ones and are not too expensive either.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

I know Avena Sativa is fantastic. It's made from oats and can be given to adults and children. It's quite a few years since I ever used it but it did the trick.As for the nose-well I rub some vaseline over the bridge of my nose when it's stuffed and I'm going to bed. I have absolutely no idea why it works but it does. It's what my mother used use on me when I was teeny.

Advertisement