Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Keeper League

Options
1343536373840»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,512 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Sorry folks, I've been very busy with the Dynasty league offline draft.

Please pick your favourite times and dates to draft here. https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/bqZ3r4Gd

I believe we will have a new player.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

Really appreciate the effort.

Disappointingly only one person voted in the draft pole, besides myself.

I've set the draft for Wednesday September 6th at 9pm.

I've emailed everyone so hopefully everybody is aware of the date and time.

Please set your keepers in advance of the draft.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

Draft is good for me, sorry was away for the weekend and didn't log in so didn't see the poll

• Advertisement

I hope everyone is back for it. I've got someone looking for a spot so if somebody doesn't draft and doesn't set the lineup for week 1, I'll kick that person to the curb and bring in the new guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Hey EE, I missed everything.

Happy to step aside for a new guy who has time to spend at this.

If you want to continue its up to you. If you don't then I'll replace you. I'd prefer if the regulars remained in the league. I may have two spots to fill anyway. Whats your team name?

I was just thinking about maybe have an IR slot next year.

A couple of people have keepers on IR now and if you ended up with two or three of them it puts your bench under real pressure.

So I'm thinking maybe one IR slot to give some relief to those who lose keepers for the season.

I lost Chubb and might have put him in a IR slot instead of dumping him. Thing is I'm not sure he'll ever play again after the injury he got. Still I may have kept him if there was a IR slot until such time as I lost another keeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

Yes to the ir slot!

How has everyone found the league this year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

I've found it good, in the playoffs is better than I've done in years, got lucky with injuries this year

I've had my worst year ever.

Advertisement