Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards Division 4 Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭L.S.F

Garco wrote: »
    Well done KILL Initiative.. Im sickened, I rode Cook to the super bowl only for him to go down and my RB's to combine for -2.4

Well done

Cheers! Was shocked to see your RB scores and it cost you the win, but I'll take the Championship any way I can! :D My first one on boards, Division 3 here I come :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Haven't seen any sign up for this year's fantasy football. It's usually around this time of the year isn't it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

Hi guys, newly assigned to the division after been in division 5 last season, looking forward to researching for the draft now as it gets closer to the season

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Fingers crossed we get a season!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭BarryC21

New to Div 4 here too. If we do get some live NFL, it’ll be sweet but I’m skeptical of everything at the minute!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Ah I wouldnt be too worried about not getting a season because it's a professional sport means it's a different world to the college ball and all these wealthy owners are exactly who trump wants to be keeping sweet and in the good books with so I dont see any barriers arising there

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭KayJay86

Newly promoted here too (Glenbush Heifers Div 5 last year). Do we have a GM yet? Anyone adding COVID into their draft strategy? As in, any players with underlying health conditions that might choose to sit out like in the NBA?

KayJay86 wrote: »
    Newly promoted here too (Glenbush Heifers Div 5 last year). Do we have a GM yet? Anyone adding COVID into their draft strategy? As in, any players with underlying health conditions that might choose to sit out like in the NBA?

We have a GM in LuckyLloyd and I’m planning on doing minimal work on draft strategy this year as it’s gonna be impossible to predict what’s gonna happen!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,087 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Hey lads, I will be setting this all up early next week and getting stuff sorted.

The first thing that can really help me is if everyone in Div 4 for this season could pm me their email address so I can add you to the league.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Jofspring

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Hey lads, I will be setting this all up early next week and getting stuff sorted.

The first thing that can really help me is if everyone in Div 4 for this season could pm me their email address so I can add you to the league.

Cheers

I assume you are taking control from last year's GM? As in I'm already in the league so won't need to be re-entered.

• Advertisement

Jofspring wrote: »
    I assume you are taking control from last year's GM? As in I'm already in the league so won't need to be re-entered.

Hi, no I am not - I've set up an entirely new league. If you could PM me your email therefore that would be appreciated.

Okay, league created and initial invites sent to those who PM'd me. So we have 6 invites sent:

LuckyLloyd
    The real mccoy 91
    Shuukaido
    KayJay86
    hots
    BarryC21

Let me know of any issues.

I need emails via PM from the following please:

Wong
    D9Male
    keano afc
    johnmcdnl
    pedatron
    Frisbee
    fatgav
    tripperman
    Sean0106
    m4gu1r3

Invites additionally sent to:

Pedatron
    D9Male
    Frisbee
    tripperman

I need emails via PM from the following please:

Wong
    keano afc
    johnmcdnl
    fatgav
    Sean0106
    m4gu1r3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

Joined up this morning, changed my team this year tho hope it doesn't cause a problem, it's now checkdownHerberts

Need more emails to round this out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Need more emails to round this out!!

Just sent you a PM there.

Invites sent to:

fatgav
    keano_afc
    johnmcdnl
    m4gu13
    Sean0106

Just need an email from Wong to round out the 16.

Invites sent to:

fatgav
    keano_afc
    johnmcdnl
    m4gu13
    Sean0106

Just need an email from Wong to round out the 16.

Okay lads, one of the above didn’t register. Or, at least, I’ve sent out 15 invites and only 14 have registered thus far.

Wong hasn’t responded to my PM. If any of the 15 players aside from Wong didn’t receive an invite PM me and I’ll send it again.

We’re within two weeks of the draft so need to get a move on!

Okay last chance for Wong and the other person who received an invite but didn’t register. As of Tuesday evening I’ll be sourcing an additional two players to fill out the league.

Right lads - up to 15 and Wong has sent me his email. So we’re looking good! Let me finalise things this afternoon

• Advertisement

And that's everyone signed up.

So lads, draft is next Monday at 8pm. I'll see ye in the draft client. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭D9Male

Good stuff, thanks Llloyd.

All set for tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭pedatron

hots wrote: »
    All set for tonight?

Going to be under serious pressure to make it. After getting caught up in a work thing I can't get out of. I'll be disgusted if I have to Auto Draft. It'd be a disaster!

pedatron wrote: »
    Going to be under serious pressure to make it. After getting caught up in a work thing I can't get out of. I'll be disgusted if I have to Auto Draft. It'd be a disaster!

If you get half an hour during the day even try and tidy up the NFL preset draft order (just shove the injured/kickers/DST to the back imo), I had to do one auto one last year and at least doing that saved me from being lumped with 2 kickers, 4 QBs and 3 defenses :D

hots wrote: »
    All set for tonight?

Arguably the least prepared I’ve been since my first season of fantasy many moons ago! My laptop died during a Draft last week so I’ll just hope that doesn’t happen again...

• Registered Users Posts: 46 m4gu1r3

I've had issues with the draft client this year so be prepared with the mobile app or a different browser!

Best thing lads is to try and login about 19:40 or so and make sure all is good, etc. You may have to redownload the app on your phones.

Just so I'm sure, we are playing full point PPR and keeping a full flex this year (TE included) right?

• Advertisement

Yes hots:

- PPR
    - Flex (rb/wr/te)

Draft lobby is open lads - best of luck.

Advertisement