Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

SecureFit Pro Self Adjusting Safety Eyewear - May need to use BT1 1AA code. I didn't check, but it says UK & Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

lowelife wrote: »

Thanks for this lowelife, had great fun with it and cheered up a few people :D

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭luketitz

"To claim your free kids craft box, go to: toucanbox.com/taster and enter the code: BBWEB. You will receive a free toucanBox taster box (usually £3.95) delivered straight to your door. For children aged 3+."

Had to enter my card details for verification (which is always a bit fishy) but it claims there'll be no charge anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭frash

luketitz wrote: »
    "To claim your free kids craft box, go to: toucanbox.com/taster and enter the code: BBWEB. You will receive a free toucanBox taster box (usually £3.95) delivered straight to your door. For children aged 3+."

Had to enter my card details for verification (which is always a bit fishy) but it claims there'll be no charge anyway!

You need to cancel once it arrives otherwise they'll send you another box every month.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Thanks for this lowelife, had great fun with it and cheered up a few people :D

I didn't cop his name and thought you said THANKS FOR THIS YOU LOW LIFE. Was thinking that was so rude and unnecessary :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

fussyonion wrote: »
    I didn't cop his name and thought you said THANKS FOR THIS YOU LOW LIFE. Was thinking that was so rude and unnecessary :o

Same as that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

frash wrote: »
    You need to cancel once it arrives otherwise they'll send you another box every month.

How to cancel ?? I cannot see anything online to do it !

tharmor wrote: »
    How to cancel ?? I cannot see anything online to do it !

Don't know sorry - didn't sign up for the free box as I knew I'd forget to cancel

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭lowelife

Originally Posted by fussyonion viewpost.gif
    I didn't cop his name and thought you said THANKS FOR THIS YOU LOW LIFE. Was thinking that was so rude and unnecessary
    Same as that

Its ok guys I knew what you meant.....

Ingrates :D

Only joking

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

frash wrote: »
    Don't know sorry - didn't sign up for the free box as I knew I'd forget to cancel
    Cancelled it by email....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

lowelife wrote: »

On the Santa theme...Don't forget the Norad Santa Tracker starting December 1st :D

http://www.noradsanta.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭neiphin

i have ordered some stuff from amazon and used the bt1 1aa address, some came some dosent
    is it at all safe for orders or have i just had a bad experiance with amazon ?

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭neiphin

i have ordered some stuff from amazon and used the bt1 1aa address, some came some dosent

neiphin wrote: »

I don't know if i'd feel safe using it for stuff i'd paid for. I think it's a GPO in Northern Ireland, and they just forward it down here (if it suits them).

****************************************************************************************************

Free personalised message from Santa. The English version is down at the minute, but is expected back up this week.
    This is what it looks like - http://perenoelmagique.ca/homepage.html

English Version (He'll email you when he's back) - http://www.theloop.ca/magic-santa

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

neiphin wrote: »

I am sorry but what you are doing is, in my opinion, totally crazy. Use this addres for free stuff not stuff you pay for.
    If you want to buy stuff not delivered here, use parcel motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Take our free online training – then receive a voucher to take the new Microsoft virtualization certification exam for free!*

* Vouchers can be used to take the new Microsoft virtualization certification exam (74-409) – normally $150 USD – for free. The number of free exams is limited; obtaining a voucher does not guarantee a free exam, so schedule your exam soon. Vouchers expire and all exams must be taken by June 30, 2014.

http://www.virtualizationsquared.com/?CR_CC=200338241

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭david65

iba wrote: »
    I am sorry but what you are doing is, in my opinion, totally crazy. Use this addres for free stuff not stuff you pay for.
    If you want to buy stuff not delivered here, use parcel motel.

100% agree use the parcel post facility, it's cheap and reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭2moreMinutes

Does the post code work ok for buying stuff to be sent to Letterkenny (one parcel) or is this parcel motel thing better? Never used either so no clue what is involved in either. Anyone have a link to what's involved in parcel motel? On phone at minute so awkward to search. Thanks.

Does the post code work ok for buying stuff to be sent to Letterkenny (one parcel) or is this parcel motel thing better? Never used either so no clue what is involved in either. Anyone have a link to what's involved in parcel motel? On phone at minute so awkward to search. Thanks.

Join ParcelMotel
    They give you an address (up North)
    When it arrives there it's sent down to your local ParcelMotel (usually in petrol stations)
    When it arrives at your ParcelMotel you get a text / email with an unlock code
    Go & unlock to get your parcel
    Cost €3.50

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Anyone get their whiskey label? I doubt they'll arrive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 coolbreeze72

Neeson wrote: »

My label arrived during the week actually :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

I received mine within a few days of ordering

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭danwhite88

Still haven't received mine, but ordered one to family in London and they got it couple days later. Have posted it over for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

no sign of mine as yet, keeping fingers crossed as will be a great birthday gift for dad

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭fox_1973

aine1980 wrote: »
    no sign of mine as yet, keeping fingers crossed as will be a great birthday gift for dad

No sign of mine yet either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

No sign of mine either. Bang goes the cheapo xmas pressie idea :(

I didn't double check any of these.. Getting lazy :o. Some you will need to use BT11AA UK Postal code.

Free Vagheggi beauty sample pack and £20 voucher

Free Body by Vi Health Drink

Free Nivea Products

Free NikWax Waterproofer

Free Issue Esquire Magazine

Free Purina One Sample

Free Purina Beta Dog Food (Bottom Left)

Free 1 Litre of Just Milk

Free Jack Daniels Stuff Throughout the Year
    Register to become a Friend of Jack and the company will send you various goodies throughout the year, from calendars and coasters to key-rings and recipe cards. We've even sent out a metal cocktail stirrer recently). It can often take a while for any freebies to arrive, but rest assured once you're on the list, some free stuff should be heading your way.

Free Bebvita Feeding Spoon and Coupons

Free Aptaclub Polar Bear Soft Toy

Free Sample Colour Catcher Washing Product

Free BreatheRight Nasal Strips

Free Sample SilDerm Stretchmark Cream

Free Paco Rabanne Lady Million Fragrance

Free Sylk Personal Lubricant

I'm going to leave this up, in case it comes around again. It seems the "expired" may only be temporary because of heavy traffic.
    [/B]
    MP3 choice of Album on Sony Music Label

More than 1000 remaining codes :) at 21:29PM.

The Facebook page of Logitech Ultimate Ears Germany currently provides codes to download a Sony MP3 album of your choice for free.

To benefit you must follow these steps:

01. You have to like this Facebook Page:
    https://www.facebook.com/UltimateEarsGermany?sk=app_550565354991923

02. Then you must click the "Gutschein anfordern" button.

03. You accept the license application posted by Facebook and you will get your code, you can retrieve it by clicking on the "Download Album Dein Sony Gutschein-code" button.

04. You can then use the code here: http://get.sonymusic.ch/logitech/ (the site is currently Very slow/down because too many people are on it simultaneously).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

Worked for me. Thanks :)

• Advertisement

galwaybabe wrote: »
    Worked for me. Thanks :)

Yep, it's back available again it seems..

Advertisement