Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Lucario

Sorry for being such a noob, but can someone explain how to fill out a form for United Kingdom only freebies? :o I'm trying to fill out the form for the (above) mentioned aftershave and don't know what to put for city/state.. etc :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Daniel112 wrote: »
    Just saw the ad on tv and had to check it out. Ireland is not on the list so use BT11AA as usual.

http://www.007fragrances.com

what does city not matching locale mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

what does city not matching locale mean?

James bond is lost

• Registered Users Posts: 45,896 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Lucario wrote: »
    Sorry for being such a noob, but can someone explain how to fill out a form for United Kingdom only freebies? :o I'm trying to fill out the form for the (above) mentioned aftershave and don't know what to put for city/state.. etc :p
    Fill in your address as normal and then if asked for a city put in Belfast and the postcode BT1 1AA or BT1 2AB and follow up on the next line (if available) with, for example, Donegal. Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

More Bepanthen nappy cream http://www.bepanthen.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

ziggy23 wrote: »
    More Bepanthen nappy cream http://www.bepanthen.ie/

Actually chuffed seeing this, I need it for my tattoo to heal and the tube I have won't last much longer. ahaha.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Actually chuffed seeing this, I need it for my tattoo to heal and the tube I have won't last much longer. ahaha.

Be warned the free tube you get is tiny. Though I claimed around 10 free samples because I'm constantly healing tattoos.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 siobhan5454

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭david65

Great post, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 18 monastill

thanks for that. just did it . will wait and see what happens....

• Advertisement

I would doubt if anyone will see anything from a 1 post wonder linking to a facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

muffler wrote: »
    I would doubt if anyone will see anything from a 1 post wonder linking to a facebook page.

Don't really see anything from 95% of the things I apply for anyway:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭brian_t

Our share our photo promotion has unfortunately come to an end! We have run out of goodie bags!

However we would like to take the time to thank each and every person that has liked, shared and commented over the weekend. Your support has been amazing!

Keep an eye out on our page for future promotions, as this is only that start of what we have in store!

(from their Facebook page)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

brian_t wrote: »
    Our share our photo promotion has unfortunately come to an end! We have run out of goodie bags!

However we would like to take the time to thank each and every person that has liked, shared and commented over the weekend. Your support has been amazing!

Keep an eye out on our page for future promotions, as this is only that start of what we have in store!

Does this mean that people were sharing the company's photo, thereby giving them free promotion, when there were no gift bags left anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭bfocusd

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    brian_t wrote: »

Does this mean that people were sharing the company's photo, thereby giving them free promotion, when there were no gift bags left anyway?

I got a mail from them saying mine was on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

bfocusd wrote: »
    I got a mail from them saying mine was on the way.

Me too

ladypip wrote: »
    Me too
    Yep and me!

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭jibberjive

david65 wrote: »
    Yep and me!

Me also

Saw this on their facebook page, works for Ireland Colgate® MaxWhite ONE™ samples

https://forms.colgate.co.uk/page/s/MWO-free-sample

• Advertisement

eliza64 wrote: »

This just keeps coming up session expired ? Anyone else having a problem with it?

jibberjive wrote: »
    This just keeps coming up session expired ? Anyone else having a problem with it?
    Yup! Keeps putting you back as "the session has expired".

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭killyourtv_

Also got an email saying my goodie bag was on the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭keredern

Also got an email saying my goodie bag was on the way!

Me too!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

What goodie bag?

Neeson wrote: »
    What goodie bag?

They're all gone now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Anyone get anything from "Livwell" today? I got a box to my address but it isn't my name but the right address :eek: I defo applied for one of the packs through http://www.livwell.eu/livwellwelcomepack.html a few weeks back but the name it is addressed to is nothing like my own so it couldn't be a typo!

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭fox_1973

I ordered something from them a few weeks ago, but have heard nothing yet!! maybe i will get something now with your name one it :)

Got a pack from gamma labs, G- Fuel to make you go faster--I better leave it until tomorrow to try, just in case!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭SIRREX

david65 wrote: »
    Got a pack from gamma labs, G- Fuel to make you go faster--I better leave it until tomorrow to try, just in case!

Me too!

Advertisement