Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Why isn't this in the sports drop down menu?

Options
  • 16-10-2011 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,274 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Seems to be a glitch with a couple of newly created forums. I've made a change and hopefully it'll appear tomorrow after the systems does whatever it does overnight. Let me know if it doesn't and I'll get on to the guys in the office for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Kadongy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

It's also not appearing on my subbed list after having clicked Follow Forum, just fyi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

I noticed that too but on my subbed forums on my phone it does show up

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,274 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The forum's still not appearing so I've forwarded this on to Dav along with the other new forum that's missing from its menu. Hopefully it'll be sorted soon for you. I think there's a specific problem with the State Benefits forum linked above, hopefully this is a different issue.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

It's appearing on my sub list now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Its appearing in my subbed but not on sports drop down...

thanks for the assistance on this zaph

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Good work, Zaph.

Advertisement