Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First world problems?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭AulBiddy

My tan is all streaky so I have to put another layer on :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

My laptop overheats sometimes and my left leg gets slightly warm and the noise of the fan kicking in can be a bit bothersome!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Sometimes o'briens dont toast my tripledecker sandwich enough. FML.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

I live 15 minutes from the second chipper and by the time I get back home my food is sort of cold. Oh the suffering! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Sooopie

was out for lunch today and i had to ask for salt and pepper because there was none on my table

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,131 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

I'm having a real first world problem if anybody can help.

My boss just sent me a friend request on facebook!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

The ATM could only dispense €50 notes.

The atm has no 50e notes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Waiting in a queue at the bank. God I ****in hate doing that. Do the tellers have to be so slow and does the heating have to be on full blast.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,227 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

cocoshovel wrote: »
    I live 15 minutes from the *second* chipper and by the time I get back home my food is sort of cold. Oh the suffering! :(

Go to the first chipper, problem solved?

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

My fridge is full of food I dont feel like having today.

So I had to buy more food.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Oranage2 wrote: »
    I'm having a real first world problem if anybody can help.

My boss just sent me a friend request on facebook!

run away, run away!

hate people sending me FB requests. it's such a major decision :\

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Birneybau wrote: »
    Go to the first chipper, problem solved?

Nah its not as nice, and I have to walk to that one because its closer. The effort of walking up the street, seriously you can't begin to comprehend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Jess16

Only made it to Marks at 7.30pm by which time there was no Merlot to be found and Cotes du Rhone is just not the same -am disproportionately annoyed :\

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Sonics2k wrote: »
    I have a toothache from a Wisdom tooth coming up.

There is no pain in existence worse than this. No exaggeration at all! :pac:

A stone in the salivary gland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

Just back from the pub, I was buying a drink and I didn't know if I had enough in coins so I had to give a note.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Insane 1st world problem.....lazy interweb users

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73953535

*smug* :D..Im not really..*skulks away*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Nodin wrote: »
    A stone in the salivary gland.
    You shouldnt be eating stones. They're not food silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

The electricity has been for over half an hour now. Can't have a shower, managed to get the dishes done. Tried reading a book but all my books are about computer programs, I've read all the magazines. Don't know how long the battery will last on the phone and every time I go to a page on boards it tries to download some ads file but it can't so that's really annoying too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

When there's no butter in the butter dish & you want to make a sammich & then you take the butter from the fridge but it won't spread right.

That's worse than having AIDS.
    I had that experience wth peanut butter yesterday - and that's even worse. At least you sometimes expect regular butter to be hard... :( :mad: :-/ ;_; ;-(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

When you have run out of 100 dollar notes to bathe in and have to use water:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Bacon and Cabbage

First post on boards:

The frantic pre-first post shaking, nervous vomiting an diarrhea we all go through before we put up that first little gem. It's worse than rooting through wet coal for decomposing rats for dinner, a classic trumped up third world problem

Why was this guy banned? :confused:

First post on boards:

The frantic pre-first post shaking, nervous vomiting an diarrhea we all go through before we put up that first little gem. It's worse than rooting through wet coal for decomposing rats for dinner, a classic trumped up third world problem

Why was this guy banned? :confused:
    Presumably for something other than that post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

My train is over 10minutes late,and i'm kinda cold.

And now there's a rowdy bunch of young drunk lads behind me

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

When you, accidentally, forget to ask for extra sauce on your chips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Can't find the remote control anywhere

I've to get up off my ass to change the channel? FML :(

Waiter forgot to give me butter, now I have to get up and ask for it. It's hellish... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

And they don't even have unsalted butter..

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Smeggy

When you're driving into or out of a carpark and are too far away from the ticket machine so you have to open your car door :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

I see the Arab slave trade in black africans is alive and well in the Sinai desert

http://thecnnfreedomproject.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11/08/death-in-the-desert/?hpt=hp_bn5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

Mother calls you for dinner repeatedly and the bitch ain't got it ready when I come down from my room.

Advertisement