Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭baingal nancer

where did you see them in jervis ? I was there this morning and could's see any

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭ml123

they.re on a bottom shelf across from the phones. am nearly certain that There.s rows of headphones above them. Very easy to miss them!

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Tradnuts

where did you see them in jervis ? I was there this morning and could's see any

Me too!
    Couldnt find anything on offer!

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭baingal nancer

i'l try take another look, how much were they?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭ml123

They were 25e. There.s no special yellow sticker on them just the usual white ticket price on the shelf. After that I didn't see too many other bargains, I couldn't even find batteries on special offer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,090 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone looking for a pink nano, I would swap for any other colour, it is an 8gb one.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭zoeybelle

i was in clarehall earlier and they had a few ipod nano's and half price cameras in a glass display case as you walk in the door, they had the sony docks, vidal sasson hairdryers marked 19 euros, tecknicka speakers and radios and lots of those gourmet cooking giftsets half price. Couldn't see any tv's or laptops. Lots of baskets full of bits and bobs and they were still marking more trolleys of stuff to go out. I got one of the blu ray players for 15euro but it was the last one i could see and they did'nt have them in clearwater or artane. Artane has nothing really except for those tv boxes for a fiver. Clearwater had those sony docks (but the staff were asking was there any left when i was paying), a few games for 1euro, lots of leads + printer ink etc in the clearence bins. Also pricecheck everything half the stuff i bought wasn't marked down and even stuff that is marked is sometimes coming up as less than marked price (like the blu ray players). There was one display model of the 32" toshiba in both clearwater and clarehall but when i asked the price in finglas (no signs on either) i was told 299 without checking. Major thanks for ShaneU for the list! I'm now skint :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,837 ✭✭✭RayCon

As of lunchtime today :

Loads of baskets of reduced stuff in Maynooth - mostly tat -but a rummage might find something.

In a display case near the top of the Toy aisle they have about 7 X iPod Nano 16gb (marked €125 but actually €50) & 4 X iPod Nano 16gb (marked €50 but actually €25) ..

Also in the same display case are 3 X Sony HandyCams - didn't get the model number but they are marked €125 (not sure if reduced further) and 1 X Nikon S9100 Digital Camera (Marked €100 but according to the ShaneU list - should be €75) - was tempted to get this - current price on Amazon is £129.99 and reviews are good but having recently bought the Canon 1100D (thanks to Bargain Alerts) Ive no real need for it and would be wasting money

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

what gen are the ipod nanos does anyone know please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I must be getting sense in my old age, I've no interest in going on a wild goose chase for bargains in Tesco today:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,837 ✭✭✭RayCon

sweetie wrote: »
    what gen are the ipod nanos does anyone know please?

8gb = 6th Gen
    16gb look to be the 7th Gen "taller" ones ...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,090 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

16gb have the lightning port so they are 7 gen.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

anything in the Tesco in Dun Laoighaire anyone know??

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

look how many brand new Ipod nano's appeared on adverts like mushrooms after the rain

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭KCC

Guess Who Extra for €2.50 today in Ennis. £19.99 on Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭nairy hipples

Loads of 8GB graphite iPod nanos in Jervis. Just opposite the phones on the bottom shelf. Just left Jervis there now and about 15 left. €25.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

mcg1987 wrote: »
    anything in the Tesco in Dun Laoighaire anyone know??

only thing of interest there was the Sony Dab Radio/Ipod Dock combo thing for €25

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

Dun laoighaire is absolute tripe. Just out there now. They have a few of them sony iPod docks left for 25 and think there's nanos left but ye'll have to ask. I didn't bother. Wasted enough time just going down there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Got an ipod nano in Clearwater tonight, they had about 12 pink & 4 blue 8gb 6th Gen and 4 pink 7th Gen when I was leaving. They were limiting purchases to two per person, the woman in front of me wanted four!

Saw two laptops with yellow stickers, Toshibas, think they were 279

how much were the 7th gen ones?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭prancer

how much were the 7th gen ones?

50 in Nenagh. all ipods gone now but cameras still there.

wanted to buy a present so picked up a doc mcstuffins pop up tent. it was 19.99. went to check out and scanned as 9.99. about 10 there at end of toy aisle.

got two seventh gen nanos in clearwater, both pink but for my wife and my sister so happy enough! thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Anyone seen any Goclever TV tuners in Dublin, I'd be happy to buy if someone picks up a spare one

• Registered Users Posts: 7,014 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

There was a 16gb pink nano in Balinasloe when I left tonight at around 9. I was tempted, I picked it up i think 3 times! I would have bought it if it wasnt pink!

There was also a pink shuffle 2gb for €40

Didnt see any of the cheap games that you would be bothered buying, there was any amount of COD MW2 though!

There was a few HDMI splitters, marked as €5 scanning at €1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭uli84

got two seventh gen nanos in clearwater, both pink but for my wife and my sister so happy enough! thanks

Where were they? Went at about 5 pm and either missed them or they were gone at that stage :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

MtdLkIF.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

maybe you can buy an Image Resizing guide off Itunes

uli84 wrote: »
    Where were they? Went at about 5 pm and either missed them or they were gone at that stage :(

in a locked cabinet in middle of the aisle to left of all the electronics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

in a locked cabinet in middle of the aisle to left of all the electronics

Yes, they were still there at 7pm tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

maybe you can buy an Image Resizing guide off Itunes

MlQivAl.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement