Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

Castlebar: Tesco Thin & Crispy Med Veg Stone Baked Pizza @ .54 cent in the freezer. In the toy section, Littlest Pet Shop individual figures selling @ .26 cent. There are five different ones, numbers 3053, 3054, 3056, 3057, 3058.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

CH3OH wrote: »
    Technika Cube Clock Dock w/ DAB CR 211 SC Iphone or Ipod

Picked up one of these in Arklow for €15

p.s. it's just the clock radio !

It is quite neat and has dual alarms, fm/ DAB, remote control
    It gets good reviews

There was also a black clock radio for €8]

Got the last cube clock dock in Finglas. Just decided to check this thread while I was in store so cheers for that. Was tempted by that Sony dock for €28 too but I already have two docks. There's about four left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

jakdublin wrote: »
    Got the last cube clock dock in Finglas. Just decided to check this thread while I was in store so cheers for that. Was tempted by that Sony dock for €28 too but I already have two docks. There's about four left.

There may be loads of these in stock in every store. Ask a member of staff to check if there are none on the shelf and even if there are none out back, there could be more coming in each night.

After using the sony dock at a small party last night, i am delighted with it. Sounds as good as my Bose dock system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

€15 iTunes voucher scanning at €12 in tesco navan . Didn't see about higher valued ones

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

They've an app now with all their deals in it! make life easier for the lot of us! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 cabbage patch kid

They've an app now with all their deals in it! make life easier for the lot of us! :P

Is it iOS or Android? Reception is poor where I am at the mo, so can't check Google Play :(

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭coffee to go

Clearance shelf in Tesco Portlaoise is offloading some decent Lego sets on the cheap. It's over at the end of the toy aisle.

LOTR Orc Forge €25.99
    LOTR Weathertop €48.00
    LOTR Uruk Hai Army Helms Deep Expansion €19.49 (this is on the normal shelf with all the full price lego in the toy aisle and isn't listed as clearance, but it is definitely cheaper than RRP)

Some other stuff non-LOTR stuff there too. Lego city I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

Is it iOS or Android? Reception is poor where I am at the mo, so can't check Google Play :(
    both by the looks of things

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

These 'clearance' prices probably won't be on the app, just the offers fromTesco.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,290 ✭✭✭CH3OH

New offer in Tesco this week

258038.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Good offers there! Will be heading to a Tesco in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭vickers209

Knorr packets of sauces are on offer again 2 for €1.
    I'm a fan of there hot curry sauce so always stock up when it comes on offer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭vickers209

Tesco currently have 20% off all iTunes top ups this week too,
    not sure when it ends

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

amazing when you look at the per litre price of the 7up 11.37/l yet i would moan to all who'd listen if the pumps went up 2 cent a litre to 1.47

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭scwazrh

That per ltr price is wrong , the 12 cans on offer for
    €3.75 is nearly 4 ltrs

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

racso1975 wrote: »
    amazing when you look at the per litre price of the 7up 11.37/l yet i would moan to all who'd listen if the pumps went up 2 cent a litre to 1.47

It's only 95c per litre.

Now to convert my car to run on 7up!

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭JP85

I was in Tesco in Balinasloe and they had some Sony Music stuff reduced:

Cream of the crop for me was the Sony RDP-M15ip ipod dock which was €29 (reduced from €140 or something), they had 4 or 5 left this morning.

51qY6Ymy5FL.jpg

The real plus about it is it has a built in rechargable battery so you can use it outside or whatver. Looks pretty nice too. Its charging at the moment so I havent listened to it yet.

It has adapters for pretty much every ipod touch/iphone pre new connector. Also has a remote and carry case.

You could pair it up with something like this to have a cheap battery powered bluetooth speaker set

They also had something along the lines of this but I cant say for sure it was the same model. IT was also €29 (only one left). My Dad has something like this but it has an ipod dock, this one def did not have the ipod dock.

And finally they had another ipod dock, I think it was this one, reduced from €120 to €28, there was a couple of these.

Hope this helps someone. They were over on the wall near the cafe

I went to tesco Maynooth yesterday and that Sony iPod dock was scanning at €99, i thought i was getting a bargain of the century:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,290 ✭✭✭CH3OH

JP85 wrote: »
    I went to tesco Maynooth yesterday and that Sony iPod dock was scanning at €99, i thought i was getting a bargain of the century:(

I just bought one in Arklow scanned at €21 euro ?( although the display said €99 reduced from €149)

They seem to be reducing other lines further
    e.g. the clock radio that i posted earlier that was €8 is now €6

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

You can return it as long as you have the receipt.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Tesco Celbridge had one left of the Sony ipod dock left scanning at €21 just now.

They also had TV brackets for sizes 13-37" originally €34.99, marked down to €26 but scanning at €17. This is the tilt version and there were a good few left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 JudgeRoyBean

CH3OH wrote: »
    I just bought one in Arklow scanned at €21 euro ?( although the display said €99 reduced from €149)

They seem to be reducing other lines further
    e.g. the clock radio that i posted earlier that was €8 is now €6

I just bought one of these in Drogheda (Extra) at €21. At least half a dozen left on the shelves and its labelled at €21.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭whiteandlight

None left in celbridge now. I left the house to get it when I read that post! Happy out. I had the old version but it owes me nothing after three years and the chargeable aspect of this is just brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

I just bought one of these in Drogheda (Extra) at €21. At least half a dozen left on the shelves and its labelled at €21.

Loads left in Clare hall up near customer service

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭whiteandlight

Are you sure you picked up the correct one? I wasn't sure until I remembered that someone said there was only one left in celbridge. There was three different brands of sony beside each other

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Registered Users Posts: 10,473 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Picked up one of those Sony docks in Mahon Point for €21. The sticker said €140 or something :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

There's a few of the Technika DAB and DAB &FM radios at the clearance prices in Tesco Paul Street. Didn't notice any Sony gear tho.
    Also has a few of the 40 inch for €299 units.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭ALS

None in Clarehall , different Sony model near customer service

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

ALS wrote: »
    None in Clarehall , different Sony model near customer service

Sorry there were about 7 left yesterday when I bought mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭ando

none left in Naas. Checked yesterday after work. There was one SOny unit that looked similar but priced at 50

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement