Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone due June 2012

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭lmullen

10 weeks to go - 7 weeks of work and then 3 weeks of rest and relaxation before bump becomes baby!!!

32 week appointment yesterday and all is going well! Doctor just had a feel of bump and thinks baby is going to me big - which may mean all the lovely newborn baby grows I've bought never get used!!
    Started ante natal classes too and if nothing else they'll scare you into doing all your exercises pre and post labour! Also great to meet other pregnant ladies who could be on the ward at the same time!

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭fitzcoff

I was at the hosp 3 weeks ago, I was 28 + something and they reckon he/she was measuring at least 30 weeks. I had a visit to the gp yesterday and again he commented on the size of the bump and feeling babs, he said I'm going to have a fine big one!!!

I have 2 boys already and haven't done anything yet in relation to packing bags. I feel like I should but I know that I'll be having a section so putting things on the long finger.

These last few weeks are dragging, I can't wait for baby to arrive. I think the biggest thing for me is the thought of being away from the 2 boys for 4/5 days. I'll miss them.

My head is already being wrecked from my mother and mother in law asking me do I have a date yet and when will I have one. On my last child I told noone that I was going in to have him. I don't think I'll get away with that this time around.

Anyone elses feet the size of balloons??? They now wobble when I'm walking - any tips on what best to do?? I'm a science teacher so don't really get to put them up during the day?

So ladies how are we all doing?? Not long now! Still can't believe that pretty soon I'm going to have a baby!!! You'd think the amount of baby paraphernalia around the house would help it all sink in!

• Advertisement

Hi,

I'm heading in for my section on the 18th, so today 2 weeks I'll be in the hosp waiting to have babs!!!

I had my last at half ten in the morn so I'm hoping that it will be early again this time around.

I've had the nesting feeling all last week and have rooms re-arranged, and a list of jobs for hubby to do when he is off.

I never had a nesting feeling with the 2 boys so I'm wondering if this means it's a girl this time.

In the last 2 months two of my cousins have had girls and looking at the all the pink stuff, I'm starting to want a girl.

Only 2 weeks to wait so I think that I'll manage.

I'm back at my GP this week, then to the hosp on the 14th for my final check up, to get bloods done and to sign consent forms for the section.

I'm feeling huge, I'm all bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 KD3107

Due No 3 this Wednesday the 6th hoping its going to make an appearance of it's own accord had to be induced on the two girls, not looking likely so far, two realation have already had their babys one 4 weeks early and the other a week early. Can't wait to be able to sit comfortably and lie in comfort at night in bed.:)

Tomorrow is D Day for me,I'm booked in for an elective section in the morning. Have to be at the hospital for 7 so early start.

Fingers crossed that I won't be waiting all day to meet my baby, I'll be starved!!! I'm not allowed anything to eat or drink for midnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

Barging in here from the July thread :cool:

Just wanted to say best of luck Fitzcoff though I'd say you've had the baby & all by now! I'm sure congrats are in order :D

Mink wrote: »
    Barging in here from the July thread :cool:

Just wanted to say best of luck Fitzcoff though I'd say you've had the baby & all by now! I'm sure congrats are in order :D
    Thanks, I had a little , well 9lb 2oz , girl on Monday at 12.15.

Everything went well and she's a dote. I'm breastfeeding and so far so good she's going around 3 hrs between feeds so getting plenty rest.

• Advertisement
Advertisement