Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JET programme.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭sweetthing

Cheers,guys! Application's in now so I just to play the waiting game. Hoping to be placed in Fukuoka. I have heard nothing but good things about the place,and it's close to Korea where I've lived for the last 2 years

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

sweetthing wrote: »
    Cheers,guys! Application's in now so I just to play the waiting game. Hoping to be placed in Fukuoka. I have heard nothing but good things about the place,and it's close to Korea where I've lived for the last 2 years

I wouldn't even worry about placements. Getting into the programme is the hard part the rest is a lottery.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭sweetthing

Ya I heard it's competitive alright, I'm not assuming anything by all means. Jus thinking of ideal scenarios here. Did you do the programme yourself? Your location moniker seems Japanese at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

sweetthing wrote: »
    Ya I heard it's competitive alright, I'm not assuming anything by all means. Jus thinking of ideal scenarios here. Did you do the programme yourself? Your location moniker seems Japanese at least!

Yup. It's a great experience.

Advertisement