Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst place you've been hit?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

Mr. Tezza wrote: »
    At the risk of jinxing myself, i've actually never been shot in the nuts... I can imagine the pain alrite tho!

That's the kiss of death. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

I actually shot a guy in the nuts five seperate times in a game, twice with a rifle and 3 times with my pistol and he returned the favour by sneaking up on me and getting me on the inside thigh just down from the sack as i was lying down with my rifle! now that hurt the most actuallt thought i needed a medic for real

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Shadow Mozez

First time ever playing in a CQB site in Dublin. Thought to myself "they have my whole body to hit, hands will be ok". NEVER again from that day on would I play without gloves. Got hit on afew finger knucles(bad speller) still sore two months later. Second worst place roof of my mouth, dunno how? But hurt like hell. Never in the balls thank god. :) haha

• Registered Users Posts: 14 frostbite

A single shot to the tip at very close range not a pleasant memory

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭se conman

To the tip of what ????? LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

I got hit in the back of the throat and up the nosteral in the same day.Both were experiences I wish to forget.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭Miscreant

Full auto from above me to the top of my skull in G-TAC Urban a few years ago. I was not wearing any head protection (hat or helmet) at the time and it was the worst pain I had come across. Went back to the respawn and returned to the game only to have the same guy shoot me in the same place again!!!!!! BBs broke the skin and it bled a bit for a few minutes. I was not impressed.
    I never skirmish without a hat any more (no hair on my head to cover the marks!) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

I got absolutely riddled point blank range with an rpk and it fúckin cut my chest.

Just a few weeks ago i shot some poor bástard in the face with a multi shot shotgun and i felt so bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Mr. Tezza

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    I got absolutely riddled point blank range with an rpk and it fúckin cut my chest.

Just a few weeks ago i shot some poor bástard in the face with a multi shot shotgun and i felt so bad.

Now that's just mean, I got shot fair and square in the chest last nite, called giv and yer man shot me again in the head for gud measure, hurt like f**k...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Miscreant wrote: »
    Full auto from above me to the top of my skull in G-TAC Urban a few years ago. I was not wearing any head protection (hat or helmet) at the time and it was the worst pain I had come across. Went back to the respawn and returned to the game only to have the same guy shoot me in the same place again!!!!!! BBs broke the skin and it bled a bit for a few minutes. I was not impressed.
    I never skirmish without a hat any more (no hair on my head to cover the marks!) :D

Shooting a young fella in the top of the head with a pistol from a landing, and having him not take it, was the most impressive non hit taking I've witnessed. Had to have stung like ****, and he just kept coming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

Can't think of any one worst place....but this thread does raise interesting questions and thoughts..... IF we all were hit in real war in the places we had been hit in airsoft there would have been alot of blue on blue but most importantly, the amount of "death" by crotch shot is shocking.....

Remember a team mate rubbing his eye under his goggle while under light cover and a bb hitting him on the cheak JUST below the eye...... Scary to hear "HIT" shouted with proper fear in ones voice!
    Keep those goggles on chaps....

[Dilios is putting a patch over his eye]
    King Leonidas: Dilios, I trust that "scratch" hasn't made you useless.
    Dilios: Hardly, my lord, it's just an eye. The gods saw fit to grace me with a spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭GreenCarver

At my first time at a CQB site I got hit in the knuckle and it hurt like a bitch made a big blood blister, no worries though, somebody shot and burst it in the next game ! and for good measure the same guy shot me well, just about everywhere on my right hand including that knuckle just as the day was almost over. Needless to say I bought myself a good pair of gloves before going back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭Miscreant

At my first time at a CQB site I got hit in the knuckle and it hurt like a bitch made a big blood blister, no worries though, somebody shot and burst it in the next game ! and for good measure the same guy shot me well, just about everywhere on my right hand including that knuckle just as the day was almost over. Needless to say I bought myself a good pair of gloves before going back :)

Gloves, headgear, facemask and a "box" (to protect the frank and beans) seem to be the order of the day for CQB then.... at least for blokes! :D

Only been to two skirmishes and got hit in the face both times. A richochet got me on the chin right at the edge of my face mask the first time. Got shot full auto in the face at very close range the second time. Most of the bb's hit my goggles but one hit just above them and took a nice chunk of skin out of my forehead. Hurt like hell and didn't heal up for almost two weeks :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

First started wearing one of those special forces helmets with the gaps on the ears, never again, i actually got dropped.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭thegrayson

Just under my jaw, right on top of the artery, nearly blacked out, kind of sat/fell down very heavily, head was very fuzzy for several minutes, neck muscles bunched up and cramped. Not pleasant at all. Will be wearing a shemagh next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lux-et-veritas

was down at the old G-TAC site, sneaking (or so i thought) through some scrub when i get riddled with a tommy gun, bb's started at mt knee and ran right up to the two vedge, couldent even say hit, just turned and waddled away...:eek:

was down at the old G-TAC site, sneaking (or so i thought) through some scrub when i get riddled with a tommy gun, bb's started at mt knee and ran right up to the two vedge, couldent even say hit, just turned and waddled away...:eek:

Ouch!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

Worst place i've ever been hit?

Sweden, damn 700fps sniper:)

Skatedude wrote: »
    Worst place i've ever been hit?

Sweden, damn 700fps sniper:)

Wow, if it hurts being hit at 320fps or thereabouts I can't imagine what it feels like to get hit at 700fps!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭goblin59

think crotch on full auto from about a meter away in the warehouse.

Also in the magazine pouches on my vest (couldnt really feel the damn thing through the mags which led to me standing about for a bit wondering if i was hit or not)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭FooFighters

I can honestly say the worst place to be hit is your lower back/ higher butt at the side, the skin is so tender you will feel it for days after. The ear lobe on a cold day is also one i agree with being sore. Note in mind i was only wearing a t shirt and jeans so i did feel these hits a lot harder.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

Im sure a fue of you have been hit in the never regent, but I was hit with a Gas mossbug shotgun 8mm 3shot at about 10ft away it took me 5mins to get back on my feet, and the lads saying don't rub them count them, and when I went to the toilet to make sure everything was OK ??
    there was a 8mm mark right on the end of my :eek::eek:-END, AND the other two on each sack,
    PS
    the next week after that I ordered a Gas Mossbug 8mm "hit's are always taking" :P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭SNAKEDOC

well for me its all about the head. i take head shots and i get shot in the head. in the office block got peppered across the face two to the cheek bone which was excruciating one to the upper lip and one to the tip of my nose. when i say it hurt, it brought a few tears to the eye. all four broke skin as it was from no more than a foot away. i have a scar on my nose and lip still well its more of a dint. i also got raked across the crown of my head in the warehouse and that was the worst i have ever felt. i had six good sized bloody lumps on my head for a week as they scabbed over. Although its not the worst i've seen. some poor soul that same day in the warehouse got proper owned by a bb. i retreated upstairs after a game to find a few lads huddled around this guy trying to pull out the bb that was embedded in his neck. needless to say there was a few stray words and the odd trickle of blood. it made my head feel better seeing it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭tomaswatkins

worst one i ever got was in redbarn and got overkill all over my face! (ohh that sounds wrong :cool:) long story short got one on my chhek felt it clatter with my tooth about 3 on the forehead and 2 on the earlobe!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

1911 Blowback CO2 pistol, in face 1 metre distance. Had only balaclava as face protection. Left a blood mark for like 1 and a half weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 BoogieBop

I am very new to Airsoft. Have only played 2 games so far. Took a bb to the inner ear about 2 weeks ago and it still hurts. Also just left of a nipple and wow did that sting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

BoogieBop wrote: »
    I am very new to Airsoft. Have only played 2 games so far. Took a bb to the inner ear about 2 weeks ago and it still hurts. Also just left of a nipple and wow did that sting.

Which nipple?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 BoogieBop

Left side of my right nipple(Strange question to ask :)). Was only wearing a t-shirt. As you can prob guess a tac vest and bdu was my next purchase.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

BoogieBop wrote: »
    Left side of my right nipple(Strange question to ask :)). Was only wearing a t-shirt. As you can prob guess a tac vest and bdu was my next purchase.

Sorry dude I'm a bit odd, but sure at least it wasn't the left one ;).

There was a guy that played in our place before and he thought he was hard so he took off his tshirt leaving his bear ass skinny torso showing (against our advise).

Needless to say all marshalls grabbed guns and fkd him up, we all aimed at the left nipple (and we all got it) :eek::cool:

Advertisement