Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Casuals 8th October

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Doyler01 wrote: »
    FIXED

I'm the star spangled Avenger sir.

Yea yea I know

But I didn't use that costume unfortunately

btw, theres a new Thor player and he's.....gdlk

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Raawron

Nutrient wrote: »
    Yea yea I know

But I didn't use that costume unfortunately

btw, theres a new Thor player and he's.....gdlk

*hopes he's talking about me* ;P

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Raawron did u go to DoC?

There was a Thor player at DoC and I was rooting for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Raawron

Doyler01 wrote: »
    Raawron did u go to DoC?

There was a Thor player at DoC and I was rooting for him.

No i'm completely new to dublin but you can bet your sweet ass i'll be at the next one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

martij9 wrote: »
    Thanks to Steve,Kiren,Ewan, Nutrient, and the rest of the homies who's names excape me because of my old age. I had a blast. I might come out next Saturday depending if the Galway tourney will allow for Casual matches or not.

SteveO I pass the message that you are not from the U.K. I know how much the Irish love to be confused for Brits, lol

If any of you come out to norther California or Evo send me a shoutout. I can be reached at
    theebs_1999@yahoo.com or facebook a brother up!
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=757183040

GGs man, I was the Yun/Cammy player, hope to see you at another event before you head back to the USA!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

Nutrient wrote: »

2gen's friends name escapes me

his real name is Kotoku (half irish half japanese) but in the last DOC he signed up as "KoKo Pops", i guess that'll be his gamer name from now on.

Advertisement