Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Ombudsman Complaints

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

Why would the garda in question make up a statement and sign your friends name??
    This statement would have to be included in any disclosure to a defence and would be proved false the second this witness gives evidence in court!!! It makes no sense for the guard to screw himself like this for a poxy criminal damage complaint??

Also, if you can't afford a solicitor, apply for legal aid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,064 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

krd wrote: »
    My own experience of being arrested (on the basis I believe of not liking da look ah me). I was made strip to my underwear, I believe for no other purpose just to humiliate me. I was even questioned about a photograph of my ex-girlfriend that was in my wallet. Again, for no other purpose but to humiliate me.

Could you have refused to strip to your underwear? Under what law could they demand that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Cassie77

Yep the Garda did indeed make the statement up. Now saying this the statement that the Garda wrote backs up my hubbies case. Although he had the wrong date of birth. Wrong address and the wrong profession on it and the day it was signed our friend was on holidays in spain. So don't know what is going to happen when this does come out. It's a night mare at the moment. With this hanging over us for the last year nearly. My children won't go out to play because of ths lunatic harassing him. He is after informing the local councillor that we are drug dealers and actually went to my hubbies employer and informed him that my Hubbie was interfering with the children on the street. Really can't take anymore of this. Even the gardai are sick of him but until I get it on camera we are helpless really. Stuck in a no win situation and by the looks of it every complaint he makes will have to be taking seriously and therefore meaning my Hubbie being carted off to the local station. Nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 load1234

Garda and Garda Ombudmans refuse to enforce Fraud and Theft
    Act 2001 when it is banking crime by major banks theft and
    deception.

Does the major banks control the Garda and justice system ?

Anyone know why ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 manutdman

i asked this excuse for a board for help last year and the gave the case straight back to the people involved to investigate and it went as expected NO WHERE,
    A traveler stole €300 from me and done the same to lots of other people but because this guy said he fell out with his girl friend the gardai decided he had enough on his plate.
    Now thats what you can expect from the GARDA OMBUDSMAN

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 load1234

Public sector including courts full of criminals. Gave proof of criminal public sector staff to department of justice. Department of justice would not read or listen to anything. The courts are a lottery. Many judges will not obey the laws or Irish Constitution. Many Public sector staff tell lies and try to fool people.

Ireland needs a government Irish parliament is just a talk shop.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,710 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I have no idea what is going on but I'm sure it's not allowed.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement