Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M20 Rosbrien Interchange <-> Dooradoyle

Options
  • 05-10-2011 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Probably this falls mainly into the category of a moan/rant as I'm not sure there could be any constructive outcome to the thread but....

Overlooking the whole design/layout/planning of this section of road, does anyone notice an extremely high level of poor driving on this section of road?
    In most cases I find either people don't realise that this is a Motorway, or they don't know the rule on a Motorway.
    I travel this stretch of road regularly and pretty much every time I see something dangerous.
    e.g.
    ---Someone parked on the hard shoulder, on phone or otherwise.
    ---Someone cycling.
    ---Someone walking/crossing road/waiting for lift (school children being collected on roadside is the worst I've seen yet!)
    ---Learner drivers on road.
    ---People choosing the wrong exit and reversing back at the Rosbrien end.

Regardless of how the road is laid out etc, if you follow the signs and rules of the road on the Motorway things would be far better.

Anyone else what to join in this gripe?

Comments

Advertisement