Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post your Battlefield Videos and Pictures here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

oops didn't see it cause it was just a link. edited anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

I was playing on the Craggy Island Server on Tuesday night and I put together a little video of what happened

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Just a couple of pics, I <3 Sharqi :)

07bdc6164592815.jpg

184b92164592863.jpg

3f8621164592890.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Almost as good as the RPG from the jet... almost

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Almost as good as the RPG from the jet... almost

Video ends with like a BOSS....but I would point out that

1. You immediately tried to baserape and shoot their plane on the runway which is the height of gayness

2. You bailed like a pussy

• Advertisement

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Video ends with like a BOSS....but I would point out that

1. You immediately tried to baserape and shoot their plane on the runway which is the height of gayness

2. You bailed like a pussy

That's not me Sean... so none of that 'you' talk :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Thread title is " Post 'YOUR' Battlefield vids + pics" , so of course we all assume ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Valid tactic tho, same as repairing an enemy vehicle or even downright stealing it. Deny the other team any thing that helps them.

Thread title is " Post 'YOUR' Battlefield vids + pics" , so of course we all assume ;)

Indeed, had the wrong thread. But I do agree that his err 'tactics' were knobish, but I liked the stinger shot... I'm easily amused and impressed :o

Par example... This is class, imo ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

You using fraps lads? do you need to turn graphics down by alot for recording?

plus how big are raw videos?

• Advertisement

You using fraps lads? do you need to turn graphics down by alot for recording?

plus how big are raw videos?

I use MSI afterburner, record at 80% quality at 1080p

1 minute of footage is about 400Mb in MJPEG format avi

this is re-rendered using a program called handbrake this gives me a 100Mb MP4 file that Sony Vegas can understand

I use Vegas to edit the footage and render it for youtube this is about 60Mb per minute

The MSI afterburner program is free and it also records sound (beta version)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Valid tactic tho, same as repairing an enemy vehicle or even downright stealing it. Deny the other team any thing that helps them.

Not only is baseraping a valid tactic, it's really good fun.

All's fair in love and war as they say...

I use MSI afterburner, record at 80% quality at 1080p

1 minute of footage is about 400Mb in MJPEG format avi

this is re-rendered using a program called handbrake this gives me a 100Mb MP4 file that Sony Vegas can understand

I use Vegas to edit the footage and render it for youtube this is about 60Mb per minute

The MSI afterburner program is free and it also records sound (beta version)

I got msi afterburner, but I though it's only for gpu ocing...

Can you use external hdd too? As I am limited on space a wee bit if it goes 400mb a minute!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

thanks for mentioning msi afterburner. i never knew about it.
    I hate fraps back from when i played swg.
    works a treat with now loss of frames.

gona try make a video or two.

Are we talking about same msi afterburner? The program that OCes Gpus?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

Are we talking about same msi afterburner? The program that OCes Gpus?!

yeah. in the settings theres a video capture section where you can set it up.

I got msi afterburner, but I though it's only for gpu ocing...

Can you use external hdd too? As I am limited on space a wee bit if it goes 400mb a minute!!!

400Mb is about 7Mb a second so it could be doable on an external but I use an old internal 250Gb drive, you should not use the same drive you play your game from or your OS drive, it should be a separate storage only drive.

when you open the afterburner program, click settings on the bottom, on the next window you'll have a video capture tab.

just set the resolution to the same as you play your game and lower the quality as you need it it... i think 80% is a good trade off, there are sound capture option at the bottom of the video tab (Afterburner beta only)

Thx for info lads. I might play around with it for a bit.

I am really regret not filming my 6 multikill with single rpg :)

Where have you guys been???

AB is the best all round tool going. Its made by Unwinder - the guy that used to make RivaTuner. He was hired by MSI to create an OC utility for their cards.

Tonnes of great features, GPU temp/voltage/clock speed monitoring, ram usage, in-game overlay, Statistics server, FPS limiter, screen shot and movie recording etc etc

All in the one utility. I've used it for a couple of years now (since the first beta).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Where have you guys been???

AB is the best all round tool going. Its made by Unwinder - the guy that used to make RivaTuner. He was hired by MSI to create an OC utility for their cards.

Tonnes of great features, GPU temp/voltage/clock speed monitoring, ram usage, in-game overlay, Statistics server, FPS limiter, screen shot and movie recording etc etc

All in the one utility. I've used it for a couple of years now (since the first beta).

Cos some of us bought a lifetime licence for Fraps when playing HL hoping one day a CPU would be made to actually run it :D

RIP i5 2500k, you made it work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

This happened last night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPA5U6QQJN8

Couldn't believe it.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Chavways wrote: »

Couldn't believe it.

Did anyone see this??

zerks wrote: »

That video is so last week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Couldn't believe it.

I've shot down three helicopters like that but at only half the distance. Fair play.

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    I've shot down three helicopters like that but at only half the distance. Fair play.

Its so satisfying.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

That video is so last week

Sorry but I only saw it today,COD is my fix.

Must try Battlefield though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

For some reason the RendeZook video has gone viral. Nearly 6 million views and mainstream media coverage: http://www.news.com.au and http://www.thesun.co.uk/
    It's gotta be the A-team music...

• Advertisement

Murdered the other team last night in the Littlebird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x07xpvLh5Iw

Advertisement