Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pants

• 01-10-2011 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Anyone know of a good place or where to buy bodybuilding pants?Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

what the hell are bodybuilding pants

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭marathonic

I never heard of them either until I saw pairs recently in TK Maxx. I didn't look at them too much - they looked kind of like pyjamas or something. I would have looked at them more if I ever heard of them - I wouldn't wear something like these to the gym but I workout at home. It'll be interesting to hear what their benefits are supposed to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Baggy pants. There's a name for them I can't think of. Baggies in America I suppose. For people with big legs and a small waist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

MC Hammer pants?
    AKA parachute pants?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 175 ✭✭pachey100

Penneys :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭gymsoldier

The 90's called, they want their pants back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭marathonic

Suppose that's another advantage of the home gym. If your legs/waist proportions get to an extent where it's difficult to get workout clothing that fits, you can just workout in the nip... :D

Advertisement