Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a friend.

Options
  • 01-10-2011 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello all,

I have been in Dublin for the last 4 years, I've met fantastic people but I would like to expand my group of friends since most of them left or are about to leave Ireland. I am into all the usual stuff, love going to the cinema, I'm doing a web design course, enjoy dining out, galleries, a glass of wine going to the pub, etc.

I was wondering if there is anyone out there willing to meet a 25 yo guy for a coffee/wine and chat about anything. Anyone is welcome lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or straight.

Thanks for reading my post. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

This forum often has meetups; maybe you could go along to the next one to meet new people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Liberal Irishman

dubmex wrote: »
    Hello all,

I have been in Dublin for the last 4 years, I've met fantastic people but I would like to expand my group of friends since most of them left or are about to leave Ireland. I am into all the usual stuff, love going to the cinema, I'm doing a web design course, enjoy dining out, galleries, a glass of wine going to the pub, etc.

I was wondering if there is anyone out there willing to meet a 25 yo guy for a coffee/wine and chat about anything. Anyone is welcome lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or straight.

Just a thought, perhaps it might be useful if you made a little information about yourself available somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,924 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Just a thought, perhaps it might be useful if you made a little information about yourself available somewhere.

I don't get your point. What are you trying to say?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

I don't get your point. What are you trying to say?

I think Liberal Irishman is interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Hi dubmex. Definitely come to the next beers meet up :) You could also join some LGBT groups if you're interested in meeting people. I don't know of too many but if you're into sport, there's the Wet and Wild Group which are quite active!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

the Wet and Wild Group which are quite active!

You should know better than to post such adjectives around here

anyhow
    Hello dubmex - I'm the superhero round here ;)

You should know better than to post such adjectives around me

What? The LGBT forum doesn't centre around you! This thread isn't about you :confused:

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

What? The LGBT forum doesn't centre around you! This thread isn't about you :confused:

Humour

• Registered Users Posts: 22 calm_bull

dubmex wrote: »
    Hello all,

hi there, i am always up for meeting new friends, but i would like to chat for a while first. i have been in dublin a year or so, and am always on the lookout for new friends.

PM me :)

calm_bull wrote: »
    hi there, i am always up for meeting new friends, but i would like to chat for a while first. i have been in dublin a year or so, and am always on the lookout for new friends.

PM me :)

Folks

As per the forum charter we would encourage people not to be using this forum as a "personals" service. There is a proposed meeting for drinks in November

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭jasper11

facebook can be good place to meet people to. there are few groups ere in london. presume in dublin to mate.

Advertisement